|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
She was one of the students from Japan who got involved in the Summoning Incident, and ended up in Tortus along with her other classmates. She is friends with Taeko Sugawara & Nana Miyazaki, and was a part of Aiko's bodyguards protecting her from danger of any kind including the honey-traps of the kingdom.
Yuka is a beautiful young woman with shoulder-length chestnut-colored hair.
Yuka is cheerful, yet can come off as rude at times, but she is very kind and serious. She has a strong will and is eager to make the most of her life after she was saved by Hajime, even through she was still traumatized by what happened at the Great Orcus Labyrinth. She also takes on a leadership role after Kouki and the rest of his party travels with Hajime.
Although Yuka is not afraid to speak up when needed, she has trouble expressing her real thoughts on occasion (particularly with regards to her feeling towards Hajime). Despite this, her real intentions are easily noticeable through her actions and facial expressions.
Yuuka enjoys cooking and aspires to be a chef one day.
Weapons & Equipment
- Throwing Knives - Twelve knives which can be called back as long as one is still held by the thrower. They can also be wrapped in a wreath of flames.
Powers & Abilities
- Enhanced Physical Abilities - As one of Ehit's heroes, Yuka was blessed with superhuman physical abilities. She was especially blessed with great strength and speed, allowing her to throw small objects and weapons over a fairly good distance. She is also blessed with superhuman dexterity due to her Job as an Acrobat, allowing her to juggle a hundred knives at the same time.
- Keen Intellect - Yuka has shown to be very perceptive and insightful as she was the only one to notice an ominous danger taking place in the palace after the sudden disappearance of Aiko.
- Master Marksmanship - Due to her job as an Acrobat, Yuka became extremely skilled with throwing weapons. She can throw multiple objects at multiple targets with superior dexterity and precision. In her hands, anything can be turned into a weapon, such as playing cards to vegetables sticks. She can even achieve a boomerang-like return effect with playing cards.
- Dagger Art - A skill that increases efficiency in using a dagger and other knife weapons.
- Throwing Art - A skill that increases the throwing ability of the user.
- Language Comprehension - A base skill granted to all those who got summoned. It gives the user the ability to understand any language and be proficient in it.
- (To Hajime Nagumo): "I won’t waste this life you saved! Maybe you don’t really think anything of it, Nagumo, but I’ll still treasure this life you gave me!"
- The name Yuka means "excellence, superiority, gentleness" (優) (yu), and "flower, blossom" (花) (ka).
- The kanji that is used for her name in the manga "香" (ka) means "fragrance, fragrant".
- Yuka's surname Sonobe means "garden, park, plantation" (園) (sono) and "part, department, category" (部) (be).
- Ryo Shirakome based Yuka off of Himeko Tachibana from K-On!.
- According to Liliana, Yuka is popular among the knights and people in the Heiligh Kingdom.
|Aiko Hatayama • Hajime Nagumo • Kaori Shirasaki • Shizuku Yaegashi • Kouki Amanogawa • Ryutarou Sakagami • Suzu Taniguchi • Kousuke Endou • Yuka Sonobe • Mao Yoshino • Nana Miyazaki • Taeko Sugawara • Ayako Tsuji • Atsushi Tamai • Akito Nimura • Noboru Aikawa • Jugo Nagayama • Kentarou Nomura • Shinji Nakano • Yoshiki Saitou|
|Yue • Shea Haulia • Tio Klarus • Remia • Myu • Liliana S. B. Heiligh|