|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
Susha is a pretty young girl with dark skin, jade-green eyes and shoulder-length golden-blonde hair. After joining the liberators, she grows her hair out even longer.
Susha is very clever and perceptive. She is able to come to an immediate conclusion on any given matter after going over the simplest bit of information.
She is not afraid to speak her mind; even at great personal risk.
- Yunfa Liv Doumibral - Her younger sister.
- Naiz Gruen Caliente - Susha is in love with Naiz after he rescued her and Yunfa from monsters. She is the one who first comes up with the nickname "Fairy of the Desert" for him in order to protect his identity.
- Mikaela Eifield - Mikaela is Susha and Yunfa's teacher after they join the Liberators.
- Ruth - The two of them have a complicated relationship, which usually ends up with them arguing. It is implied that Ruth has a crush on Susha, but is too proud to admit it.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Body Strengthening - A skill to use mana to strengthen the body.
- (To Oscar Orcus & Miledi Reisen): "We actually spread the rumors that he was the Fairy of the Desert on purpose. I thought that since Naiz-sama didn’t want people to know about him the least we could do was say that someone who looked completely different saved us. I knew word would spread eventually, so I made sure to tell all the adventurers and bards that visited this place my version of events first."