|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
Shizuku has black hair usually tied up in a ponytail and red eyes.
Shizuku is a hardworking, kind and caring girl who passes her time on practicing her swordsmanship. She is referred to as a cool beauty but actually has a girlish side that like cute things. Kaori Shirasaki stated that she is often hiding her true feelings and putting on a mask so other people did not worry about her.
Shizuku is extremely sharp with an excellent grasp of people's subtleties and relationships, her kind and compassionate personality won't let her ignore trouble around her giving her a lot of hardships. She's also very smart and capable to process things without much explanation which impressed even Hajime Nagumo.
Weapons & Equipment
- Black Blade - a Kissaki Moroha-Zukuri-style double-edged katana with a black blade made of compressed azanthium, the hardest ore in Tortus, One of Hajime Nagumo's masterpieces, it has supreme strength and cutting power that can cut through anything. It has a function that if supplied with magic power, the blade can be extended up to 60 cm in a form of a wind blade. Further more, it can also shoot two more blade from beside the extended part. Its sheathe would clad with thunder when poured with it is magic power with its mouth can shoot needles with tremendous force. During the final decisive battle Hajime created copies of them and the sword is applied by metamorphosis magic and spirit magic making it a living sword that can be controlled by Shizuku. Later on, Shizuku is capable to summon a thousand swords and control them perfectly.
The following are the abilities enchanted in the sword by Hajime.
- Thunder Blossom - an electric slash in a form of a flower released from 'Black Blade'.
- Flash Claw - claws of air are created around the sword.
- Gale -
- Confluence - it gathers the energy from multiple attacks and releases it as a single massive attack.
- Flash Blitz - it cuts through space and can only be defending by one that possess spatial magic.
- Force Pulse -
- Shock Slugger - she can generate a powerful surge of electricity that she can stream along her sheath.
- Sonic Slice -
- Gravity Flash - it removes gravity's pull of whatever it touches for a few seconds.
- Gate Key - a key imbued with spatial magic that opens a portal between Shizukui's and Hajime's houses.
- Master Swordswoman - trained since childhood in Yaegashi-ryu, a talented prodigy in Kenjutsu since a tender age of four in Japan, Shizuku was a peerless swordwoman who never lost a single Kendo tournament. After being granted several sword enhancement skills and superhuman physical abilities as a summoned hero and further extensive training. Shizuku became a formidable master swordswoman and one of the strongest members of Kouki Amanogawa's Party, able to defeat all the powerful monsters in the first 89 floors of the Great Orcus Labyrinth.
- Sword Proficiency - efficiency in the use of sword, increase in attack speed using swords and sword drawing. Shizuku applies this ability along with Yaegashi-ryu swordsmanship, greatly increasing the proficiency.
Combat Styles & Techniques
- Yaegashi Style - A style of samurai martial arts has been developed by the "Yaegashi Dojo" that had been around for generations. Though its primarily focused on Kenjutsu, more suitable for weapons like "Katana", but it also has Iaijutsu techniques which utilizes the Scabbard and also Taijutsu techniques which employed hand to hand combat. Shizuku is extremely masterful in this form, due to her natural talent as well as relentless training since her childhood.
The following are the techniques under this style which Shizuku knows,
- Rippling Pale Moon
- Rising Dragon
- Vacuum Slash
- Swallow’s Gambit - the user distracts their opponent with their sword while attacking with the sheath.
- Mountain Tempest - the use starts by slashing diagonally downward, but then switches grips and swings sideways with her sheath instead.
- Thunderclap - the user blocks an attack with their sword, then steps forward and aims their elbow at their opponent's blind spot.
- Slipstream - using an incoming attack as a pivot point to rotate all the way around an opponent and launch a fast sword slash.
- Helm Splitter - by driving one’s blade into the opponents’ helmet, then following that up by pounding the sheath down on the blade, the user is able to cut through helmet and head in one clean stroke. It is one of the few power-based techniques.
- Blade Reversal - a counter-attack that uses a reverse blade grip and angle the blade to the deflect the attack. They then finish by slashing upward using the backhanded grip.
- Mirror Bolt - the user throws the opponent using Aikido, then attacks them while they are trapped mid-air.
- Mist Piercer
- Sword Proficiency
- Improved Slashing Speed
- Improved Drawing Speed
- No Tempo - a skill that prevents the enemy from predicting her attack patterns.
- Supersonic Step/Flash Step - allows high speed movement by making the ground decrease in distance.
- Burst Supersonic Step
- Continual Steps
- Steel Legs - allows the user to reinforce their legs and increase the power and strength of their kicks.
- No Tempo - a skill that enable movement without preliminary action.
- Foresight - predicts the incoming attacks of enemies or where they are going to land their next move.
- Sense Presence - the ability to sense others
- Illusionary Attacks
- Evolution Magic - one of the "Ancient Magics" originating from the "Age of God", which allows the user to enhance or evolve all other forms of power, be it strong or weak. It can work on even other "Ancient Magic" as well, boosting their power and scope. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the information about existing things'. This magic enhanced or evolved an ability or power by a stage of 1, by interfering with the targets information, and the increased it one-by-one stage.
- Metamorphosis Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows a user to remake the form of a normal being and reform them into a different form. Normally it's used to remake a normal organism and turn it into a monster, or even manipulate the magic stone of a monster and remake them. But the true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with any organic material'. Meaning not only animals, but it's also possible to remake plants or intelligent beings, and reform their structure as needed. Even byproducts of organic material, like paper or food, can also be manipulated by this magic. The magic stone which gets created during the process is just a byproduct of the process.
- Language Comprehension - a base skill granted to all those who got summoned. It gives the user the ability to understand any language and be proficient in it.
|Level||Strength||Vitality||Defense||Agility||Magic||Magic Defense||"as per"|
|72||450||560||320||1110||380||380||LN - Volume 04|
|83||650||760||520||1480||580||580||WN - ch122|
- The base stats given above aren't Shizuku's current stats, as the last time the author provided stats for her in the Web Novel was before she acquired "Evolution Magic" from the Haltina's Labyrinth.
- (To Kouki Amanogawa): "Kouki, I know you're feeling frustrated at the gap in your strength and his. But remember, he didn't start out that strong. He earned that strength by crawling out of hell despite being the weakest one of us. Everything he has now is a result of his unbreakable determination. And what he's determined to do isn't kill the gods or save the world. It's something a lot simpler. He's fighting for the sake of those close to him."
- The name Shizuku means "quiet" (静) (shizu) and "crimson, deep red" (紅), "sky, empty" (空) or "long time" (久) (ku).
- Hajime Nagumo considered Shizuku as a Yeagashi-Style Kunoichi.
- Shizuku's family has been shown to have two different sides to their dojo with the 'Reverse Side' being something close to resembling ninjutsu though her family constantly denies this.
- Shizuku is shown to be extremely popular among the female population on Earth and on Tortus to the point where they created a (semi) secret organization to covertly watch her (Tortus Branch) and to separate her from Hajime who they believe is no good for her (Earth Branch).
- Ryo Shirakome based Shizuku off of Kanzaki Kaori from A Certain Magical Index.
- Far from her role as the mature adult type, Shizuku is shown to have a large collection of stuffed animals and plush toys in her room at her family's dojo.