|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
She is an Atavist rabbitman with a unique Skill which allows her to view the future, especially when her own life is in danger. She is the daughter of the Haulia Tribe's chief, Cam Haulia, and one of Hajime's post-Abyss party members that is in love with him.
Shea has blue eyes and light blue hair, which is unique for her race and clan. She's very attractive and beautiful, boasting a large chest and a gallant figure. As a rabbitman, Shea has rabbit ears atop her head.
Shea's adventure outfit consists of a sleeveless bikini armor that looks like a swimsuit, which leaves her stomach, midriff as well the upper portion of her breasts exposed along with a handmade coat that Yue created. She wears hot pants as well as a miniskirt with her legwear consisting of sturdy white boots that lace up to her ankles as well as a leg lace on her thigh. To prevent trouble in human town, Shea wore a slave collar to disguise herself as Hajime's slave but as Hajime acknowledged Shea, he transformed her slave collar into a fashionable choker. The choker had white and blue ornaments adorning the simple black fabric along with a luminous blue cross which was created from Hajime's spent Divinity Stone.
Looks like I’m finally strong enough to be called a monster too. Fufu, I’m finally getting closer to Hajime-san.
Shea is first seen as having a somewhat self-centered personality. She is usually very noisy and overly optimistic. Her crybaby tendencies lead to Hajime and Yue calling her a worthless rabbit. She is one of the more aggressive girls in trying to win over Hajime as shown by her attacks on Hajime during their travel through Tortus.
Later on, she becomes more mature and calm, gaining a lot of confidence from her experiences and abilities. Despite that, she still keeps her friendly and cheerful attribute. She also becomes a sadistic, battle maniac that really likes to crush and blow away her opponents. Her hobbies are practicing martial arts and driving.
After being accepted by Hajime, she starts becoming more shy and self-aware of her flirting in public. At the same time, she's become more assertive with the others and is not afraid to put them in their place when they start causing trouble, such as when Yue and Kaori start fighting. After completing their trails in the Frost Cavern of Schnee, when Yue started fearing the possibility that something might happen to her and she might not be able to be by Hajime's side, Shea got angry at Yue for thinking such a thing and started attacking her to snap her out of it, something that surprised both Yue and Hajime.
Out of all of Hajime's wives, Shea possesses the strongest will and determination. Despite all the horrible things that happen in her life because she was born special, she continue to press forward into the future. This powerful determination is what allowed her to win Hajime and Yue's respect, despite the fact they originally didn't want her tagging along with them in the first place. Tio notes that Shea is more deserving to be called a hero than Kouki or Hajime, as she's the one with limitless courage. This being clearly shown by how hard she worked to clear the Great Reisen Labyrinth with Hajime and Yue, something they both understood. Even the mental trials of future labyrinths couldn't stop her as was demonstrated when she easily overpowered her doppelganger during the final trail of the Frost Cavern of Schnee, despite her copy taunting her about all of the horrible things that happened in her past.
Weapons & Equipment
- Drucken - an ultra-weight warhammer made by Hajime that can extend or contract its handle by pouring mana into it. It also has a lot of gimmicks inside it. It can also turn into a huge gun which can fire shotgun slugs. It can also turn into a round shield which increases physical attack power.
- Wirr Drucken - the upgraded version of Shea's original Drucken that was created after the original was destroyed during the first fight against Ehit. It was made by Hajime and could turn into a 100 ton hammer. It is later upgraded into a spirit armament after Shea and Hajime returned to Earth after Shea was summoned to another world during the After Story by incorporating soul fragments of the gods that resided in that world. With this upgrade to Wirr Drucken, Shea has gained an increase in wide range annihilation power that she has long desired.
- Mode Oros - allows Drucken to control the earth and sends shockwaves through the ground.
- Mode Soare - allows Drucken to control fire and sunlight, sending out waves of flames.
- Mode Udar -allows Drucken to control thunder and to send out bolts of lighting at wherever Shea wishes.
- Mode Barahu - allows Drucken to control ice, sending out freezing waves and icicle attacks.
- Mode Enti - allows Drucken to control air, sending out wind blasts and tornados.
- Mode Meeres - allows Drucken to control water, sending out tidal waves and air currents.
- Mode Laila - allows Drucken to control darkness, sending out shadows and darkness spears that while physical in nature, can pierce etheral enemies that lack corporeal forms.
- Divinity Stone Choker/Collar - a collar made by Hajime that acts like a battery-like mana container to help Shea fight efficiently. It also has various ore's that grant telepathy. Originally, it was designed to look like a slave collar in order to prevent commotions from having a rabbitman walking around towns. It was later changed by Hajime to look more like a stylish accessory after it was no longer necessary for Shea to be disguised as a slave.
- Mini-Treasure Trove - created by Hajime using spatial magic and is a smaller version of his Treasure Trove. It has the size around a house’s storage.
- Treasure Trove - is a ring-shaped artifact that had small one centimeter ruby set in its center. The ruby was actually an artificially created dimensional space where things could be stored.
- Aerodynamic-Enchanted Boots - they allow Shea to walk mid-air.
- Floating Disks - disks made by Hajime with the same principle with Cross Bits but is used as a stepping stone to run through the air.
- Kendama - a red metallic ball with a diameter of 2 meters that can be attached to Drucken made by Hajime. It can fire slugs mid-air to change direction and it weighs 10 tons.
Powers & Abilities
- Enhanced Hearing - Being a rabbitman, Shea a heighten sense of hearing due to her rabbit ears. She is usually the first of her group to sense when someone or something is coming, even beating Hajime in this area.
- Immense Strength - Originally, Shea wasn't physically strong, but could uses Body Strengthening magic to increase her physical strength to monstrous levels, being around 60% of Hajime's own strength after Yue trained her. Over time, Shea's natural physical strength had grown enough for her to overpower most trained fighters without using Body Strengthening. Similarly, her ability to increase her strength has grown even more fearsome, being capable of pulverize most things into dust with her hammer. She defeated Hearst and three her felllow apostle with her hammer despite being outnumbered.
- Immense Speed - Shea was already quite fast to begin with, having to run away from solders and monsters before meeting Hajime and Yue. After learning Body Strengthening, Shea could increase her speed enough to keep up with Hajime and Yue in the Great Reisen Labyrinth, where she further sharpen her reflexes against all of Miledis' traps. Even Hajime's overpowered classmates couldn't keep up with Shea on foot.
- Immense Durability - While Shea was originally very vulnerable due to being a member of the weakest beastman species, she later became much more durable and more difficult to injure thanks to her Body Strengthening magic. She is capable of enduring combined elemental attacks from a elite demon squadron. After much battles and training, she was even able to endure Yue's Lighting Dragons.
- Immense Stamina - Due to her enhancements of Body Strengthening magic as well as her continuous training and battle experience, Shea has acquired immense stamina, being capable of fighting for a great period of time without tiring.
- Master Hammerwoman - Shea has grown highly proficient in wielding her massive war hammer Drucken in combat. After ten days of training with Yue, she was able to put a scratch on the vampire, thus she did admit it was a lucky hit on her part. She has continue to improve her mastery of Drucken since she started traveling with Hajime and Yue, playing a large part in defeating Miledi's golem. When the demons invade the Heiligh Kingdom, Shea single-handedly decimates a majority of Freid Bagwa's army that consisted of highly skilled demon mages, as well as legions of incredibly powerful monsters. Shea's fighting skills eventually reached the point where she can fight a serious Yue on equal footing.
- Master Hand to Hand Combatant - While she never fought until she met Hajime and Yue, Shea has grown into a highly capable martial artist. She can defeat larger and more experience opponents with her bare hands. Shea has shown to be a fast learner when it comes to martial arts, being able to master other people techniques just from watching them. She has been considered stronger bare handed than when she's wielding a weapon. Shea is especially skilled at wresting moves, being able to restrain Hajime himself.
- Expert Marksman - Shea has grown into a capable shooter. Compared to Hajime's pinpoint shooting style, Shea specializes in barraging her enemies with shotgun shots and missiles.
- Stealth Expert - due to her rabbitman nature, Shea excels in presence manipulation. She is able to accompany Hajime, who has the "Hide Presence" skill and is also a expert at cloaking his presence and along with Yue who can use spacial magic, in infiltrating the Empire prisons without alerting anyone.
- Immense Mana - Unlike normal beastmen, Shea possesses mana and the ability to manipulate it. Her mana has been shown to be incredibly powerful to boot. This is usually displayed by how much she can increase her physical abilities by using Body Strengthening. As she continue to conquer Labyrinths along side Hajime, her mana has grown increasingly stronger.
- Future Sight - Shea's main skill which provides a vague glimpse into the future. This magic consumes a tremendous amount of mana, so Shea can only use it once a day.
- Automatic Activation - a skill that automatically invokes Future Sight without the owners consent when they are about to enter a dangerous situation that could prove fatal.
- Branching Paths - a skill that allows the user to see possible futures based from the many choices on the current situation. The user is able to see the result of their choices and make the best decision based on that.
- Prophetic Vision - a skill that allows the user to see up to 2 seconds into the future. This technique does not consume mana so Shea can use it in rapid succession without limits.
- Outburst - a skill that boosts the speed of Drucken by using a shotgun recoil.
- Mana Manipulation - a skill to use magic without chants and magic circles.
- Body Strengthening (Level I-XI) - a skill to use mana as a means to strengthen the whole body. Shea also gains the ability to enhance her strength further by increasing the conversion rate of mana into physical strength. The conversion rate can be raised up to one unit of mana for eleven magnifications of physical strength (1:11 ratio).
- Partial Strengthening - a skill to precisely focus body strengthening in a certain part of the body.
- Conversion Efficiency II - a skill that allows one point of mana to increase two points worth of stats.
- Increased Concentration - a skill to concentrate "Body Strengthening" to a fixed point in the body.
- Gravity Magic - an "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", it gives the user control over gravity. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the energy of star', and just not gravity. Theoretically, it could also interfere with things like earth vein or terrestrial heat, bedrock or magma; and it isn’t impossible to use this magic to purposefully generate earthquake or volcano eruption. Shea uses this to enhance the weight of her weapon or body.
- Spatial Magic - an "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", it allows the user to manipulate the space around themselves, allowing them to either bend or expand the space near them or move themselves to another space or location. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the boundary'. Meaning it can allow the user to manipulate anything, like the elimination of race-creature gap, or formulating new boundary to create a spirit world; it's possible to achieve those kinds of things.
- Restoration Magic - an "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows the user to restore the state of anything to either its previous or original condition. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the time', meaning it has the ability to manipulate the time of anything, anyplace or anyone to a point the user desires to.
- Spirit Magic - an "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows the user to manipulate the soul of a living being directly. It's possible to revive a living being back from the dead (time restriction applicable), or transfer the soul of a living being from one body to another, or even into a non-physical body as well, practically granting any living being immortality. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the negative material possessed by living thing'. To be more specific, this magic could also interfere with things like energy inside the body that was magic power, heat, electricity, then thought, consciousness, memory. Those who have mastery over this magic can even create an artificial consciousness, and allow it to inhabit any body they wish.
- Evolution Magic - an "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows the user to enhance or evolve all other forms of power, be it strong or weak. It can work on even other "Ancient Magic" as well, boosting their power and scope. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the information about existing things'. This magic enhanced or evolved an ability or power by a stage of 1, by interfering with the targets information, and the increased it one-by-one stage.
- Metamorphosis Magic - an "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows a user to remake the form of a normal being and reform them into a different form. Normally it's used to remake a normal organism and turn it into a monster, or even manipulate the magic stone of a monster and remake them. But the true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with any organic material'. Meaning not only animals, but it's also possible to remake plants or intelligent beings, and reform their structure as needed. Even byproducts of organic material, like paper or food, can also be manipulated by this magic. The magic stone which gets created during the process is just a byproduct of the process.
- Fluctuator - gravity magic that regulates the gravity of anything Shea touches.
- Half Transition - magic that shifts one’s body halfway to a different space. All interference from the original space wouldn’t reach the body. In other words, it was a magic of absolute defense.
- Steel Clothes - Sixth Heaven’s Demon Transformation was unique in its use of the demon stone, which was similar to Ryutarou’s. It immediately made one’s own body undergo a metamorphosis and become steel. It wasn’t much different from Tio’s "Dragonification". It was "Steel Transformation", so to speak. Though its consumption of magical power was not at the level of Half Transition, it was still significant, so its use had to be carefully considered.
- Crimson War Hammer - metamorphosis magic on one’s own body, just like "Steel Clothes". Something allowing her to freely manipulate her blood.
|Level||Strength||Vitality||Defense||Agility||Magic||Magic Defense||"as per"|
|3020||3180||LN - Volume 04|
|48||100||120||100||130||3800||4000||WN - ch122|
- The base stats given above aren't Shea's current stats, as the last time the author provided stats for her in the Web Novel was during her climax battle in the 'Holy Prescient'.
- Shea's stats gets increased based on the usage of her Skills "Mana Manipulation - Body Strengthening", "Mana Manipulation - Conversion Efficiency" and "Evolution Magic".
With the help of "Mana Manipulation - Conversion Efficiency", depending on its level, Shea can convert her "Magic" stat into raw stats that would boost her base Strength, Vitality, Defense and Agility. The conversion ratio depends on the level of the "Mana Manipulation - Conversion Efficiency", which goes from Level 'I' to Level 'XI' (as of 'WN ch342'), in the following manner (example as per last "Magic" stat value given).
- Level 'I' - Ratio 1:1 (aka., 3800 x 1 = 3800); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'II' - Ratio 1:2 (aka., 3800 x 2 = 7600); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'III' - Ratio 1:3 (aka., 3800 x 3 = 11400); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'IV' - Ratio 1:4 (aka., 3800 x 4 = 15200); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'V' - Ratio 1:5 (aka., 3800 x 5 = 19000); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'VI' - Ratio 1:6 (aka., 3800 x 6 = 22800); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'VII' - Ratio 1:7 (aka., 3800 x 7 = 26600); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'VIII' - Ratio 1:8 (aka., 3800 x 8 = 30400); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'IX' - Ratio 1:9 (aka., 3800 x 9 = 34200); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'X' - Ratio 1:10 (aka., 3800 x 10 = 38000); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'XI' - Ratio 1:11 (aka., 3800 x 11 = 41800); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- She is also able to use her "Evolution Magic" to double her base Strength, Vitality, Defense and Agility stats. This can be further boosted by using a mineral supplement drink which Hajime created, named "CheatMate" that has the ability to double all base stats of a persons.
- During her climax battle in the 'Holy Prescient', with the help of "CheatMate" (which doubled her "Magic" stat) and "Body Strengthening - Level 'X'", Shea was able to additionally boost her base Strength, Vitality, Defense and Agility stats by 76000 ; which helped her easily surpass the strength of even an evolved and strengthened Apostle or even Hajime at that time in "Overload" state.
- Shea ends her sentences with "Desu" (です).
- During the After Story, she continues to train herself to the point where she can dodge normal bullets with little trouble much to Hajime's chagrin.
- Shea develops a bad habit of speeding while driving her motorcycle on Earth to the point were Hajime had to covertly intervene with the police and the media.
- Ryo Shirakome based Shea off of Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou Project, and Black Rabbit from Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?.
- Shea has the same mana color as Miledi Reisen and Hajime (before his transformation).