|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
She is an Atavist, with a unique Skill which allows her to view the future, especially when her own life is in danger. She is the daughter of Cam Haulia, and one of Hajime's post-Abyss party members and is in love with him.
Shea has blue eyes and light blue hair which is unique for her race and clan. She's very attractive and beautiful, boasting a large chest with gallant figure. As a rabbitman, Shea has rabbit ears atop her head.
Shea is first seen has having a somewhat self-centered personality. She is usually very noisy and overly optimistic. Due to her not being good for anything but crying, she is named the worthless rabbit by Hajime and Yue.
Later on, she grows more mature and calm, gaining a lot of confidence from her experiences and abilities. Despite that, she still keep her friendly and cheerful attribute. She also becomes a sadistic and battle maniac that really likes to crush and blow away her opponents. Her hobbies are practicing martial arts and driving.
Weapons & Equipment
- Drucken - an ultra-weight warhammer made by Hajime that can extend or contract its handle by pouring magic into it. It also has a lot of gimmicks inside it. It can also turn into a huge gun which can fire shotgun slugs. It can also turn into a round shield which increases physical attack power.
- Wirr Drucken - the upgraded version of Shia's original Drucken that was created after the original was destroyed during the first fight against Ehit. It was made by Hajime and could turn into a 100 ton hammer. It is later upgraded into a spirit armament after Shia and Hajime returned to Earth after Shia was summoned to another world during the After Story by incorporating soul fragments of the gods that resided in that world.
- God Crystal Choker/Collar - a collar made by Hajime to give a battery like magic container to help Shea fight efficiently it also has various ore's that has the effect of telepathy. While at the beginning it was just used to prevent commotions from having a rabbitman walking around towns, so it was used as something that looks like a slave collar. It was later changed by Hajime to look more like a stylish accessory after it was no longer necessary for her to be disguised as a slave.
- Mini-Treasure Trove - created by Hajime using spatial magic and is a smaller version of his Treasure Trove. It has the size around a house’s storage.
- Floating Disks - disks made by Hajime with the same principle with Cross Bits but is used as a stepping stone to run through the air.
- Kendama- a red metallic ball with a diameter of 2 meters that can be attached to Drucken made by Hajime. It can fire slugs mid air to change direction and it weights 10 tons.
- Future Sight - Shea's main ability which can see the future but vaguely. This magic consumes a tremendous amount of magic power which Shea can only use it once a day.
- Automatic Activation - an ability that automatically invokes Future Sight without the owners consent when they are about to get into a dangerous situation that could potentially kill themselves.
- Branching Paths - Future Sight's derivative skill, allowing the user to see possible futures based from the many choices on the current situation. The user is able to see the result of their choices and make the best decision based on that.
- Revelation Sight - a derivation of her inherent magic “Future Sight”, It allowed her to see up to 2 seconds into the future. This magic did not consume magic so Shea can use it in rapid succession without limits.
- Outburst - an ability which boost the speed of Drucken by using a shotgun recoil.
- Mana Manipulation - an ability to use magic without chants and magic circles.
- Body Strengthening (Level I-XI) - an ability to use magic as strengthening the whole body. Shea also gained the ability to enhanced further by increasing the conversion rate of magic power into physical strength. The conversion rate can be raised up to one magic power for eleven physical strength (1:11 ratio).
- Partial Strengthening - an ability to precisely focus body strengthening in a certain part of the body.
- Increased Concentration - an ability to concentrate body strengthening to a fixed point in the body.
- Gravity Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", it gives the user control over gravity. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the energy of star', and just not gravity. Theoretically, it could also interfere with things like earth vein or terrestrial heat, bedrock or magma; and it isn’t impossible to use this magic to purposefully generate earthquake or volcano eruption. Shia uses this to enhance the weight of her weapon or body.
- Spatial Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", it allows the user to manipulate the space around themselves, allowing them to either bend or expand the space near them or move themselves to another space or location. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the boundary'. Meaning it can allow the user to manipulate anything, like the elimination of race-creature gap, or formulating new boundary to create a spirit world; it's possible to achieve those kinds of things.
- Regeneration Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows the user to restore the state of anything to either its previous or original condition. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the time', meaning it has the ability to manipulate the time of anything, anyplace or anyone to a point the user desires to.
- Spirit Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows the user to manipulate the soul of a living being directly. It's possible to revive a living being back from the dead (time restriction applicable), or transfer the soul of a living being from one body to another, or even into a non-physical body as well, practically granting any living being immortality. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the negative material possessed by living thing'. To be more specific, this magic could also interfere with things like energy inside the body that was magic power, heat, electricity, then thought, consciousness, memory. Those who have mastery over this magic can even create an artificial consciousness, and allow it to inhabit any body they wish.
- Evolution Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows the user to enhance or evolve all other forms of power, be it strong or weak. It can work on even other "Ancient Magic" as well, boosting their power and scope. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the information about existing things'. This magic enhanced or evolved an ability or power by a stage of 1, by interfering with the targets information, and the increased it one-by-one stage.
- Metamorphosis Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows a user to remake the form of a normal being and reform them into a different form. Normally it's used to remake a normal organism and turn it into a monster, or even manipulate the magic stone of a monster and remake them. But the true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with any organic material'. Meaning not only animals, but it's also possible to remake plants or intelligent beings, and reform their structure as needed. Even byproducts of organic material, like paper or food, can also be manipulated by this magic. The magic stone which gets created during the process is just a byproduct of the process.
- Half Transition - A magic that shifted one’s body halfway to a different space. All interference from the origin space wouldn’t reach the body. In other words, it was a magic of absolute defense.
- Steel Clothes- Sixth Heaven’s Demon Transformation was unique in its use of the demon stone, which was similar to Ryutarou’s. It immediately made one’s own body undergo a metamorphosis and become steel. It wasn’t much different Tio’s Dragon Transformation. It was Steel Transformation, so to speak. Though its consumption of magical power was not at the level of Half Transition, it was still significant, so its use had to be carefully thought about.
- Crimson War Hammer - It is a magic that used metamorphosis magic on one’s own body, just like Steel Clothes. Something allowing her to freely manipulate her blood.
|Level||Strength||Vitality||Defense||Agility||Magic||Magic Defense||"as per"|
|3020||3180||LN - Volume 04|
|48||100||120||100||130||3800||4000||WN - ch122|
- The base stats given above aren't Shea's current stats, as the last time the author provided stats for her in the Web Novel was during her climax battle in the 'Holy Prescient'.
- Shea's stats gets increased based on the usage of her Skills "Mana Manipulation - Body Strengthening", "Mana Manipulation - Conversion Efficiency" and "Evolution Magic".
With the help of "Mana Manipulation - Conversion Efficiency", depending on its level, Shea can convert her "Magic" stat into raw stats that would boost her base Strength, Vitality, Defense and Agility. The conversion ratio depends on the level of the "Mana Manipulation - Conversion Efficiency", which goes from Level 'I' to Level 'XI' (as of 'WN ch342'), in the following manner (example as per last "Magic" stat value given).
- Level 'I' - Ratio 1:1 (aka., 3800 x 1 = 3800); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'II' - Ratio 1:2 (aka., 3800 x 2 = 7600); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'III' - Ratio 1:3 (aka., 3800 x 3 = 11400); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'IV' - Ratio 1:4 (aka., 3800 x 4 = 15200); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'V' - Ratio 1:5 (aka., 3800 x 5 = 19000); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'VI' - Ratio 1:6 (aka., 3800 x 6 = 22800); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'VII' - Ratio 1:7 (aka., 3800 x 7 = 26600); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'VIII' - Ratio 1:8 (aka., 3800 x 8 = 30400); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'IX' - Ratio 1:9 (aka., 3800 x 9 = 34200); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'X' - Ratio 1:10 (aka., 3800 x 10 = 38000); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- Level 'XI' - Ratio 1:11 (aka., 3800 x 11 = 41800); added to base 'Str/Vit/Def/Agi'
- She is also able to use her "Evolution Magic" to double her base Strength, Vitality, Defense and Agility stats. This can be further boosted by using a mineral supplement drink which Hajime created, named "CheatMate" that has the ability to double all base stats of a persons.
- During her climax battle in the 'Holy Prescient', with the help of "CheatMate" (which doubled her "Magic" stat) and "Body Strengthening - Level 'X'", Shea was able to additionally boost her base Strength, Vitality, Defense and Agility stats by 76000 ; which helped her easily surpass the strength of even an evolved and strengthened Apostle or even Hajime at that time in "Overload" state.
- Shea ends her sentences with "Desu" (です).
- During the After Story, she continues to train herself to the point where she dodge normal bullets with little trouble much to Hajime's chagrin.
- She also develops a bad habit of speeding while driving her motorcycle on Earth to the point were Hajime had to covertly intervene with the police and the media.
- Ryo Shirakome based Shea off of Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou Project, and Black Rabbit from Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?.