Noint is a beautiful woman with long silver hair and blue eyes with a monotonic expression.
She wears a combat outfit which consists of a white sleeveless dress which has metal plates covering both sides of her waist as well as a winged helmet on her head, gauntlets on her arms and greaves over her legs. Hajime states that she resembles a Valkyrie from Norse mythology.
I am Noint. An Apostle of God. My duty is to remove unwanted game pieces from my lord’s game board.
Noint is an expressionless woman, who is blunt to whomever she is speaking to as she has no emotions or a soul. She often speaks with a very monotonic voice, but shows sleight hints of irritation whenever she or her creator Ehit is insulted.
Noint contacted Hearst to recall her from her battle with the Miledi Reisen, Oscar Orcus and Naiz Gruen Caliente on behalf of Ehit due to him taking a interest in the Liberators for supposedly being Atavists with the ability to use Ancient Magic. Hearst complied with Noint's orders as she retreated to deliver her report to Ehit personally.
"Main Series" Timeline
Noint posed as a nun in the palace of the Heiligh Kingdom in order to spy the summoned heroes. She kidnaped Aiko Hatayama to prevent her from revealing the truth about the gods of Tortus that she learned from Hajime Nagumo to her students, and also to be used as bait to lure him to be killed.
Noint later confronted Hajime after he sneaked into the Holy Church's Divine Temple to save Aiko, and was able to fight more than evenly against Hajime in her Limit Break state until Hajime was weakened by the magic conjured by Pope Ishtar Langbard and the bishops of the Holy Church, but they were soon killed by the combined efforts of Aiko and Tio Klarus. Hajime eventually managed to kill Noint by driving a stake from his pile bunker through her heart.
Noint's body would later be used as a substitute body for Kaori Shirasaki after she was killed by Daisuke. Eventually, Kaori's soul was transferred back into her original body, but Hajime stored Noint's body inside his Treasure Trove ring to be used as a backup body in case he needed to transfer anyone else's soul into it.
- Ehit - Noint is absolutely loyal to Ehit and will carry out his orders without hesitation. Unfortunately, she failed her lord after she got killed by Hajime Nagumo and used her corpse as a vessel to revive Kaori Shirasaki as an insult to Ehit.
- Hearst - Noint's fellow Apostle. Noint appears to have a higher rank then Hearst due to Heart formal way of talking to her as well as Hearst obeying Noint's orders.
- Eri Nakamura - While posing as nun in the Holy Church to keep manipulating the human side for the amusement of her master, Noint became aware of Eri's plot to betray the Heiligh Kingdom, but decided to cooperate with her due to Noint's master Ehit finding Eri's plans amusing.
- Daisuke Hiyama - While posing as nun in the Holy Church to keep manipulating the human side for the amusement of her master, Noint is aware of Daisuke's betrayal to Hajime Nagumo, which turned him into a monster, as well as plotting on betraying the Heiligh Kingdom, but decided to cooperate with him due to Noint's master Ehit finding Daisuke's insanity to be amusing.
- Hajime Nagumo - Noint's killer and the person she had been sent to kill, she only cares about killing him to remove an unneeded piece from her Master's "game board". Before the moments of her death, Hajime replied to her that he is more than she could handle. Following her death, Hajime used her body as a vessel to revive Kaori Shirasaki after she was killed by Daisuke Hiyama. After Kaori returned to her original body, Hajime kept Noint's body for any case if someone dies.
Weapons & Equipment
- Twin Greatswords - A pair of two meter long hiltess silver longswords capable of deflecting attacks from Hajime's weapons added with the railgun effects.
- Silver Wings - A pair of wings that can fire a barrage of very strong feathers which has a strength that is on par with Hajime's railgun weapons.
Powers & Abilities
- True Apostle Physiology - Due to being created by Ehit to be his enforcer, Noint is imbued with abilities beyond those most living beings on Tortus, including the heroes that Ehit summoned from Earth to participate in his game. Noint is powerful enough to fight on par with a serious Hajime Nagumo and even forcing him back a couple of times during their duel. Before her death by Hajime, she was renowned as the strongest of all her master's true Apostles.
- Immense Strength - Noint possesses inhuman physical strength beyond what most humans are capable off. She can block both Hajime's physical attacks and railgun shots. Noint was the strongest of all Ehit's True Apostles until her death by the hands of Hajime Nagumo.
- Immense Speed - Noint can move so fast that she's seem invisible to the naked eye. Her reflexives are equally fast, as she is able to keep up with Hajime and his railgun weaponry without difficulty during their fight.
- Immense Durability - Not being a living being, Noint can take large amounts of damage without being impaired. She takes multiple bullet wounds from Hajime's railgun weaponry without letting it affect her performance. Only a fatal wound through her heart or head can kill her.
- Master Swordswoman - Noint's swordsmanship is at superhuman levels. She can fight on par with a fully serious Hajime and easily block many of his railgun attacks.
- Unlimited Mana Reserves - Noint's heart is a special mana crystal that gives her unlimited mana. It does not, however, provide unlimited stamina for her.
- Immense Mana - Noint possesses extremely powerful mana. When she releases it, it is strong enough to overwhelm Aiko and almost makes her lose consciousness if Hajime didn't block it out with his own powerful mana.
- Disintegration - A skill that can melt everything except someone or something with a defense similar to Hajime's "Diamond Skin".
- All Elemental Affinity - A skill to use all kinds of magic.
- Spell Mending - A skill to fuse any types of magic.
- Mana Manipulation - A skill to directly manipulate mana and use spells without the need of a magic circle or an incantation.
- Hypnotism - Noint can use a special type of hypnotism magic via eye contact which amplified her victims's religious faith towards her master Ehit, which she used to brainwash Eliheid S. B. Heiligh and all his nobles, making them more religious than ever. However, it only works on Ehit's worshippers, as it failed to work on Aiko due to her lack of religious faith towards Ehit.
- Limit Break - A skill to go over one's limits; amplifying their power by three times one's basic stats, but this power comes with a rebound - once used the user will be heavily fatigued. Using it for long periods of time will damage the user's body.
- Hellfire Tsunami - An advanced level fire spell that summons a tsunami of fire.
- (To Hajime Nagumo): "You survived hardships that would have broken normal people, obtained unimaginable power, and found trustworthy comrades to aid you in your journey... Now, all that’s left is for you to fall before achieving your goal. For that is the kind of fate my master wishes upon you. So I kindly request that you die in a blaze of agony, suffering, and despair. After all, that is what shall please my master the most. The hero and his friends, on the other hand... appear to be up to something my master finds interesting, so he is content to leave them alone. As long as they continue entertaining him, he shall not remove them from the game board.”
- Noint's name may be based on the word "Neunte", which is German for "Ninth".
- It has been speculated that Noint's consciousness now resides in one of Hajime's "Arachnae" spider golems (which calls itself "Netemp").