|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
Naiz Gruen Caliente (ナイズ・グリューエン・カリエンテ, Naizu Guryūen Kariente?) is a character who appears both "Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō" series as a minor character, and in the spin-off "Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō Zero" series as one of the main protagonists.
He is an Atavist, with the ability to use one of the Ancient Magic from the "Age of God". He is the creator of the Gruen Labyrinth in the Grand Gruen Volcano. He is one of the leaders of the "Liberators".
Naiz is man in his mid twenties with a massive frame, standing at 2 meters tall. He has rust-red hair and rust-red eyes that are sharp as a hawk.
He usually wears a faded gray robe with a white sash over it.
Weapons & Equipment
- Twin Scimitars
- Treasure Trove - a ring-shaped artifact that has small 1 cm ruby set in its center. The ruby is actually an artificially created dimensional space where objects can be stored.
Powers & Abilities
- Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant - Due to his past as a soldier and training he received from his father, Naiz is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- Master Swordsman - Due to being trained by his father in swordsmanship, Naiz possesses great skill in wielding swords and other bladed weapons as Vandre Schnee (a skilled combatant himself) praised his skill. As a result of Naiz focusing his effort into mastering his Spacial Magic, his blade skills have dulled a bit. During the battle against the Demon Lord, Naiz starts training with blades again, determined to restore his lost skill as was seen when he dispatched the Demon Lord's elite guard with his scimitars.
- All Elements Aptitude - a skill that increases the aptitude for all elemental spells and increases activation speed.
- Mana Manipulation - the ability to use magic without chants and magic circles.
- Spatial Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", it allows the user to manipulate the space around themselves, allowing them to either bend or expand the space near them or move themselves to another space or location. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the boundary'. Meaning it can allow the user to manipulate anything, like elimination of race-creature gap, or formulating new boundary to create spirit world; its possible to achieve those kind of things.
- Cosmic Rift - spatial magic that connects two separate points in space and forms a gate.
- Void Fangs - creates a invisible beast jaws to attack the enemy.
- Void Flash - creates a invisible blade that shoots foward and cuts space along with any targets that it hits.
- Void Fissure - spatial magic that forcibly contracts, then rapidly expands space in a certain area. The resulting shockwaves cause explosions that can't be defended by regular means.
- Void Shatter - spatial magic that splits space along the lines that Naiz defines and cuts anything caught along them.