|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
She is a young dagon girl was saved by Hajime Nagumo and Shea Haulia after getting kidnapped when they came across her in Fuhren. Initially she had been calling Hajime as "Onii-chan", but later changed it to "Papa".
Myu is a young girl that has a long blue hair and green eyes. Unlike humans, her ears are fan-like fins. With maple-like small hands, and a folded thin film attached in between her fingers.
After arriving on Earth, Myu was given a pendant by Hajime that disguise her appearance similar to humans. Her emerald green hair now appears as blonde with her fin ears now appear as human ears.
Myu is a kind and obedient child. She is also quite brilliant, as stated by Hajime. Before meeting Hajime, Myu was spoiled and would constantly throw a tantrum. After being kidnapped and subsequently rescued, she has matured a lot and is much more compassionate, but would still be occasionally spoiled.
Due to her dagon lineage, Myu enjoys spending time in the water. One of her favourite pastimes is swimming in the ocean and allowing the current to carry her while floating on the water.
After arriving on Earth, Myu has developed militaristic traits and enjoys giving orders while acting like a drill sergeant. She is very eager to fight whenever she is confronted by an enemy and always follow Hajime's philosophy of showing no mercy to her enemies. She also develops several bad habits from Hajime and the rest of his family, such Shea's bad driving habits, which in Myu's case, revolves around using remote-controlled toy aircrafts to get into dogfights with the air force.
Despite all of the training and Artifacts that she has received, Myu laments her own powerlessness and wishes to become stronger to protect what she cares about.
Weapons & Equipment
Until arriving on Earth, Myu doesn't own any weapons. She would later receive weapons that specially created for her by Hajime. These include the following:
- Donneer & Schlaag - A pair of revolvers that are similar to Hajime's "Donner" and "Schlag".
- Piko-Piko Hammer - A hammer that was designed to be similar to Shea's "Drucken", though it does not have a bombardment mode.
- Black Whip This is Wepon Desu - A whip that is similar to Tio's, but was designed exclusively for combat.
- Muramasa & Kotetsu - Twin kodachi that react to Myu’s imaging and can create high-speed vibration-slash wave-impact generation. They can also increase Myu’s perception and physical abilities.
- Don’t Touch, You Pervert! - A series of crosses that can create a powerful barrier.
- Demon Rangers - A group of seven multi-limbed golems that Hajime created for Myu's use during the final battle against Ehit and the Holy Church. They are outfitted with a wide array of weapons, and are capable of transforming. It is eventually discovered that they are possessed by the Seven Princes of Hell, and have sworn absolute loyalty to her.
- Various Magic Spell Gems - Gems created by Yue that are imbued with her spells that can be only be used for one time.
- Mini-Treasure Trove - A ring that uses spatial magic to store items.
Powers & Abilities
- Expert Swimmer - As a dagon, Myu can breath underwater and is able to swim much faster than a human.
- Expert Combatant - Sometime after arriving on Earth, Myu is taught different combat styles by Hajime and the others (Kaori, Shizuku, Shea & Tio) at her request, as well as receiving different weapons and items from them that were personalized for her.
- Master Marksman - Myu is shown to be a gifted marksman. She is able to easily take out moving targets using a toy rifle that Hajime made for her in a very short amount of time.
- Myu often uses "Nano" (なの) as her copula.
- Myu's favorite food is skewers due to it being the first thing she eats after being rescued by Hajime and Shea.
- Myu has a habit of meeting the various UMAs (Unidentified Mysterious Animals) of Earth's myths and legends, such as Kappas.
- Myu has developed a following among her classmates after arriving on Earth, similar to Shizuku's "Soul Sisters". Unlike the Soul Sisters, however, they like Hajime and are supportive of Myu's desire to marry him one day.
- Despite her hair color being described as "Emerald Green" in the actual story, the Light Novel illustrations and Anime depict it as a light "Ocean Blue" instead.