|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
She is the former queen of the Synclea Kingdom in another world, and later becomes one of Kouki Amanogawa's lovers.
Moana is a beautiful woman with a dark complexion and jade-green eyes. Her hair is initially platinum blond, but it turned white due to the stress of using her blessing powers for so long to protect her people from the "Dark Beings". It was restored back to its original color thanks to Kaori Shirasaki using restoration magic on her.
Moana is a kind and compassionate queen. She has used her powers for years to protect her people at the expense of her health, and is willing to die for them. Her years of fighting has given her a warrior's spirit and has developed some tomboyish traits as a result.
She feels a great sense of guilt about most of her family getting killed, while she is still alive. In particular, she feels that it would have been better for her older brother Nada to survive due to his divine blessing art "Heaven's Light" being more suited to fighting the "Dark Beings" compared to to her "Divine Protection" and wonders what would have happened if she had managed to protect him by expending all of her lifeforce during that climactic battle.
Having fought for a long time, Moana is unfamiliar with how to act more feminine.
- Kouki Amanogawa - Kouki is summoned to Moana's world in order to help her people fight against the "Dark Beings". The two of them develop a romantic attraction for each other when she kissed him at his cheek, and she now accompanies Kouki on his journeys in Tortus.
- Former Goddess - after bring an end to the Dark Beings on her world, Kouki (who also dragged Hajime along with him) was summoned to another world where a former goddess took a liking to him. This caused Moana to become love rival with the former goddess as they travel together with Kouki. They tend to trade insults with each other most of the time.
- Koone de Shelt Synclea - Moana loves her younger sister. As her only surviving relative, as well as still possessing her blessing power, she will risk her life to protect Koone from harm in order to ensure that her kingdom would still have a ruler if Moana were to die. She will also get angry as her sister whenever she leaves the safety of the kingdom by sneaking away with the knights.
- Kaori Shirasaki - Moana is grateful to Kaori and her friends for aiding her people while they were attacked by the "Dark Beings". She is especially grateful to her for reviving many of her people that were killed as a result, and even begged her to revive her deceased family members, to which Kaori sadly claimed that she could only revive those that had died within the past five minutes, much to Moana's sorrow.
- Shizuku Yaegashi - Moana is also grateful to Shizuku for helping save her people, but feels a bit envious towards her due to her deep friendship with Kouki.
- Hajime Nagumo - Moana is grateful to Hajime for saving her kingdom and helping Kouki but at the same time fears him for his power and ruthless personality. She was angry at him when it appeared that he left Kouki behind when he was summoned again.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Divine Protection - A blessing art which excels at protection. It can be used to block the miasma of the "Dark Beings" and any weapon generated by the miasma.