Miledi Reisen (ミレディ・ライセン, Miredi Raisen?) is a character who appears both in the main "Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō" series as a minor character, and in the spin-off "Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō Zero" series as one of the main protagonists.
She is an Atavist, with the ability to use one of the Ancient Magic from the "Age of God". She is also the creator and caretaker of the Great Reisen Labyrinth in the Reisen Gorge. She was also one of the leaders of the "Liberators".
In one of the books of Oscar Orcus from the Great Orcus Labyrinth, it was said that Miledi was a beautiful woman, but when they saw her in the Great Reisen Labyrinth she was a huge golem due to her soul being transferred by one of the liberators.
When she was young, Miledi was an emotionless, expressionless, and a taciturn girl. She followed every order her father used to give her, and easily carried out the execution of countless convicts and heretics, by forcing them down the Reisen Gorge.
Her personality slowly started to change, as she met a convict named "Davy Consman", and then later Belta Lievre, who was a "Liberators", and had entered the Reisen Family as a maid named "Belle", in order to rescue her comrades and other innocent convicts. Miledi's interaction with Belta slowly started to change her, and allowed her to be more free from her restriction. Though Belta was eventually condemned and then later thrown into the Reisen Gorge for execution, Miledi went to rescue her but was too late. From that moment on, she decided to change herself and be free from any kind of bindings and restriction.
Later on, her personality as a teenager had developed to become quite similar to that of Belta, though more annoying than her. She even picked Belta's habit of nicknaming others she meets.
As Belta wished from her, Miledi kept on smiling through which ever situation and trial she had to go through. While on the outside, she might seem aloof, but when needed she can be caring, charming and ruthless.
She also had a very strong will, that allowed her to push through any situation, and also at the end made her decide to transfer her own soul to a Golem after the defeat of the "Liberators"; so that she could wait for the right moment all alone, just for one last chance to fight back the God and save the world, even if she had to wait for thousands of years to do so.
"Main Series" Timeline
Miledi encountered Hajime, Yue, and Shea inside her labyrinth. She fought against them by controlling a giant golem, but was defeated and revealed the location of the other remaining labyrinths that they needed to challenge. She pretended that she was dying, but then spontaneously approached them in her true miniature golem body. She awarded them with gravity magic for successfully clearing her labyrinth. Hajime, however, was not satisfied with what she initially offered them and demanded that she give him proof of them completing her labyrinth and anything valuable she possessed. Miledi presented Hajime with a ring that had her emblem engraved on it and all of the rare ores she owned, but Hajime was still unsatisfied and demanded that she give him her Treasure Trove ring that she used to present him with the ores. Miledi refused his request and forced the three of them out of the labyrinth by filling the room with water and flushing them away. Just before that, however, Hajime threw a grenade a her that damaged her room and singed her robes.
Weapons & Equipment
- Golems - a lot of human sized golems which can regenerate.
- Giant Golem - made from azantium ore which is considered hardest ore on Tortus.
- Giant Mace - a mace with spikes and is a size of wrecking ball.
- Treasure Trove - a ring-shaped artifact that has small 1cm ruby set in it's center. The ruby is actually an artificially created dimensional space where objects can be stored.
Powers & Abilities
- Gravity Magic - one of the seven ancient magics from the "Age of Gods" that gives the user control over gravity. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the energy of star', and just not gravity. Theoretically, it could also interfere with things like earth vein or terrestrial heat, bedrock or magma; and it isn’t impossible to use this magic to purposefully generate earthquakes or volcanic eruptions.
- Mana Manipulation - an ability to use magic without chants and magic circles.
- Wind Magic Affinity -
- Water Magic Affinity -
- Recovery Magic Affinity -
- Demolish Yoke - a spell that causes the target to be unaffected by gravity and float mid-air.
- Black Heaven Suffering - the most powerful form of gravity magic.
- Belta Lievre - Belta considers Miledi as her little sister, and also helps Miledi open up and be free from her binds. Before her execution, she informs Miledi of her life story, and also informs her about the true nature of Ehit.
- Oscar Orcus -
- Hajime Nagumo - Miledi considers Hajime to be a thief after he forced her to relinquish many of her valuable possessions, but believes that he will be the one to save the world from the tyranny of the gods.
- Shea Haulia - Shea gets extremely angry whenever Miledi's name is mentioned. This is due to all the humiliation she suffered while trying to conquer her labyrinth.