|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
He is the Knight Commander of the Heiligh Kingdom. He was responsible for overseeing the training of the summoned heroes from the other world.
Meld is a well-built man with short spiky hair and a short beard.
He has a small scar on the left side of his chine.
Meld is charismatic, level-headed, and brave. He is not fond of formalities and like to be casual in his interactions. He has earned him the respect of all the students and residents of the kingdom. As time passes, Meld becomes conflicted over his duty to his kingdom, and looking after the well-being of the summoned heroes.
Like all members of the kingdom, Meld is a loyal follower of the god Ehit.
Meld has great instincts, as he was able to sense that something is wrong in the kingdom when people, including the king, begin to act strange (this due to Eri Nakamura controlling like puppets after killing them). This would be his downfall as Ehit has his Apostle Noint kill him for being too suspicious.
Weapons & Equipment
- Loyalty’s Promise - a magical gem that creates a powerful explosion in return for the caster’s life.
- Master Swordsman
- Hallowed Ground - it creates an impenetrable barrier that can't be broken by normal means. “Grant thine protection to your beloved children, O God! Reject all malice and let this be a holy ground that denies thine enemies passage! Hallowed Ground"
At the start of Volume 1, Meld was at level 62, with all his stats within the 300 range.
- Kouki Amanogawa - Meld pays special attention to Kouki due to the later's vocation of "Hero". He would begrudgingly prioritize his safety over the safety of the other students.
- Hajime Nagumo - Meld is one of the few people that Hajime respects since being summoned to Tortus. Meld feels guilty for failing to protect Haime from the Behemoth in the Great Orcus Labyrinth. Meld's last thought before his death was to ask Hajime to stop Ehit.
- In the Anime, Meld does not have a scar of his left chin, (but strangely Ryutarou Sakagami has one).