|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
Meiru is a beautiful woman in her early twenties with wavy emerald green hair and narrow jade red eyes along with gill shaped ears. She has a slender body along with very voluptuous breasts.
She usually wears a bikini to cover up her large chest along with a think belt and a mini skirt.
On her belt, she carries a beautiful saber with an elaborate cross-guard design.
Weapons & Equipment
- Saber - An elegant crossguarded blade that can transform into a long whip of metal mixed with water extending from the guard.
- Limitless Whip Blade - An artifact that Oscar Orcus created for her. A whip sword that can elongate it's size to restrain enemies as well as unleash a powerful electric shock.
- Treasure Trove - A necklace-shaped artifact that had small 1 cm ruby set in its center. The ruby was actually an artificially created dimensional space where things could be stored.
Powers & Abilities
- Master Swordswoman - Meiru is very capable of wielding her saber in battle.
- Expert Swimmer - As a half-dagon, Meiru can breathe underwater and can swim much faster than a human.
- Enhanced Mana - Unlike normal beastmen, Meiru possesses mana and the ability to manipulate it due to her half vampire heritage and Atavist nature. She is capable of utilizing her signature Restoration magic in battle without too much fatigue as well as casting a wide array of other magics.
- Expert Magic User - Meiru is very skilled with magic, specifically excelling at water magic while having great affinity for all elements. She is capable of skillfully utilizing her signature Restoration magic in creative ways to supplement her other spells. Miledi Reisen, a prodigy mage praised her magical ability.
- Water Magic Affinity - it allows the user to use water magic at a capable rate.
- Wind Magic Affinity - it allows the user to use wind magic at a capable rate.
- Mana Manipulation - a skill to use magic without chants and magic circles.
- Restoration Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows the user to restore the state of anything to either its previous or original condition. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the time', meaning it has the ability to manipulate the time of anything, anyplace or anyone to a point the user desires to.
- Torrential Burst - it creates a massive sphere of water.
- Torrential Bulwark - it creates a large dome made of water.
- Serpent’s Fangs— Infinity - transforms a micro ocean into a multi-headed snake.
Ancient Magic Spells
- Tetragrammaton - restoration magic variant, a magic which restores all destruction regardless of whether it was organic or inorganic matter.
- Transient Infinity - restoration magic that can, regardless of the substance of the object, regenerate everything to the state one second ago every one second it is used.
- Revival Reversal - restoration magic that reproduces the wounds and destruction that an object once received in the past. Although not direct or indirect, if it’s not touched within a radius of less than 3 meters it wouldn’t work, the wounds that can be reproduced is proportional to the magic power being used.
- Melusine means “master of the stormy seas” in a local dialect in Tortus.