|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
She is one of the students from Japan involved in the Summoning Incident and ended up in Tortus along with her other classmates. She is the childhood friend of Shizuku Yaegashi, Ryutarou Sakagami & Kouki Amanogawa and was once a part of Kouki's party during the training in Orcus Labyrinth.
She had a long crush on Hajime Nagumo since she once saw him while she was in Middle School. Since her meeting, she admires Hajime's strong will. Realizing her love for Hajime after he fell into the abyss, she further pushed her resolve to become stronger in order to prevent it from ever happening again. After reuniting with him, she chose to leave the so called "Hero Party" in order to join Hajime's party to win his heart and always stay by his side. However, while travelling with Hajime, she start out as the weakest out of her fellow companions.
She was temporarily murdered by Daisuke Hiyama and revived by Hajime by transferring her soul into a stronger body but for the cost for her revival of not being human anymore just like Hajime. After returning to Japan, She became one of Hajime's wives.
Kaori is a beautiful young woman with waist-length black hair that is tied back in a half ponytail by a dark-colored bow with big bangs hanging on the right side while there are small bangs hanging on the left side and brown eyes.
She wears a light blue and white priest outfit that has golden highlights on it and a green gem embedded in the middle as well as light blue metal plates covering the side of her outfit. She also wears a golden cross on her neck as well as while high heel boots.
After she was temporarily killed, she uses the body of Noint, which grants her features of silver hair and blue eyes. Kaori also starts wearing Noint's combat outfit which consists of a white sleeveless dress which has metal plates covering both sides of her waist as well as a winged helmet on her head, gauntlets on her arms and greaves over her legs. Before the final battle against Ehit, Kaori wore an artifact that turned her hair and wings black so she wouldn't be mistaken for one of Ehit's Apostle. She also wore a black version of Noint's combat outfit.
Kaori has immense kindness, and with an extremely friendly and caring personality combined with her beauty, strong sense of responsibility, and her tendency to look after others makes her immensely popular with her classmates. Kaori cares deeply about her friends but the people who she cares for the most are Hajime Nagumo, who is her lover/later husband, and Shizuku Yaegashi, who is her treasured best friend and fellow wife of Hajime. She also has a strong will that allows her to overcome all obstacles, which was demonstrated during the trials in the Sunken Ruins of Melusine and the Frost Caverns of Schnee. Being inspired by Hajime's resolve of not giving up, she was capable of fighting even while dying from a grievous wound, pooling all of her will to cast a final healing spell so she could save her friends.
She is often told by the other girls in Hajime's party that she is a closet pervert; an example being when she spoon-fed Hajime with her spoon, and then quickly ate all the food with the used spoon. She has a habit of trying on various seductive outfits such as an erotic Santa suit, a maid outfit, or the traditional Ankaji belly dancer outfit, and becoming very happy when Hajime compliments her beauty and appearance. This side of Kaori appeared again when they were in the Haltina's Sea of Trees and she dreamed of being dominated by Hajime.
Kaori gets easily flustered or embarrassed whenever the topic of a conversation or any situation in general (usually involving Hajime) takes on a perverted or sexual nature.
Kaori is often told she is very much an air-head and a troublemaker. She tends to say and do embarrassing things without thinking about her surroundings. This has always caused both Shizuku and Hajime a lot of trouble in the past because she failed to realize the attention she was getting. She has always been unaware of the fact that many boys around her have feelings for her and has broken many of their hearts without noticing due to her already existing romantic feelings for Hajime ever since middle school.
After witnessing Hajime fall to the abyss, Kaori becomes more focused and brave in her efforts to find him. She does, however, tend to overexert herself and not realize it at times. This did help her become stronger to the point where she was considered one of strongest members of the hero's party. Kousuke went as far as to say it was mostly thanks to Kaori that they survived their first encountered with Cattleya. Kaori is extremely overjoyed and relieved that her hopes for Hajime being alive came true but was completely shocked and saddened when she saw that he became a cold-hearted and ruthless murderer due to the suffering, agonies and hardships he had endured in the depths of the Orcus Dungeon. When Hajime was prepared to leave for his journey, and witnessing the last fragment of his lost kindness when he interacted with his party, Kaori decided to leave the "Hero Party" and join Hajime on his journey to try winning his heart no matter what it takes due to her absolute love for him.
After joining Hajime's party and witnessing the other girls abilities, Kaori began developing an inferiority complex and became the weakest out of her fellow companions. Even through she was one of the strongest members of the hero's party, she could barely keep up with Hajime and the others, getting saved by Hajime multiple times in the process. Understanding this, Hajime offered to bring Kaori back to Shizuku if she couldn't take it anymore. However, Kaori has a strong will as she decided to stay with him and refused his offer after seeing how angry Hajime was when she was possessed and resolved not to let her weakness bother her anymore, but instead to become strong enough to stay by Hajime's side and will do anything to win Hajime's heart no matter what it takes or who stand in her way. Kaori always believed in Hajime's words even when learned from him of Ehit is actually an evil god who manipulated them as well as their classmates and always sided with Hajime and will never leave him no what happens or anyone tried to make her leave him due to her unbreakable love for Hajime as she refused to be convinced by others who are ignorance fools insulted or speak ill of Hajime including Kouki when she simply rejected of his demand to return to him and the so-called "Hero Party" which only hurts her feelings due to his self-righteously ignorance after already learned from Hajime of Ehit used her and Hajime as playthings. After abandoned her respects to the false god, Ehit for his mistreating humanity, Kaori is also being fine to be a so-called "heretic" of going against either Holy Church or Garland. This is further displayed after she was temporarily killed, where Kaori wanted Hajime to put her in a stronger body because she didn't want to stay weak anymore, even through she came to terms with her weakness. Her love for Hajime is so strong that Kaori doesn't get bothered of Hiyama's misdeeds when she abandoned all of her sympathies for Hiyama and like everyone else, she will always remembers Daisuke Hiyama as a traitor. During the final trail of the Frost Cavern of Schnee, Kaori displayed how much she has grown to accept herself and her negative qualities, allowing her to gain the upper hand against her copy. She became mad of anyone who attacked Hajime when they are easily defeated by him such as Kouki (her childhood friend who is an idiot) as she slapped Kouki to the face and silenced him when she angrily told him to stop doing such hurtful things.
Her desire to know more about Hajime's interests causes her to become an otaku after listening to his advice on what anime and manga she should check out.
While Kaori is still kind, her time with Hajime and the others have caused her to become more ruthless to her enemies.
Weapons & Equipment
- White Staff - An Artifact given to her by the Heiligh Kingdom. It improves her healing abilities.
- Divinity Stone Bracelet - A bracelet made by Hajime that works as a battery like mana container to help Kaori fight efficiently. It also has various ores that grant telepathy.
- Twin Greatswords - Given to her when she gained Noint's body. They are a pair of two meter long hiltess silver longswords that she can summon.
- Demon Sword of Circle Calamity - Anima Ernte - A powerful black demon sword Artifact that has the ability to drain mana from opponents. The demon sword exclusively assists Kaori in her use of ‘Divine Binding of Layered Usurpation’.
- Holy Sword of Gospel - Bel Rexion - A powerful white holy sword Artifact that has the ability to convert plundered mana into healing magic. The holy sword exclusively assists Kaori in her use of ’Mighty Breath of Heaven Turning’.
- Shutzengel - Kaori’s exclusive large scale protection barrier stone. This artifact assists Kaori's barrier magic to deploy a large-scale barrier. It also has the effect of transferring the mana of others to Kaori, in that way, is possible send their mana to help.
- Mini-Treasure Trove - A smaller version of Hajime's Treasure Trove used to store items created by Hajime using spatial magic. It has the size around a house’s storage.
- Treasure Trove - A ring-shaped artifact that had small 1 centimeter ruby set in its center. The ruby was actually an artificially created dimensional space where things could be stored.
- Gate Key - A key imbued with spatial magic that opens a portal between Kaori's and Hajime's houses.
- Smartphone - A hybrid smartphone that combines modern technology with a crystal display made in another world. It can contact other worlds, fire lasers of concentrated super small sunlight with the thickness of a needle, and it also continuously takes the vital data of the owner, and in the case the owner’s vital entered critical stage because of some abnormality, the smartphone automatically opens a small gate, firing the light of the satellite type resurrection magic radiator artifact operating outside the earth’s atmosphere, Bel Agarta.
Powers & Abilities
- Immense Physical Abilities - After acquiring Noint's body from her revival by Hajime, Kaori possesses all the physical abilities of the True Apostle. It wasn't until she reached the final trail of the Frost Caverns of Schnee that she finally became able to uses the apostle's body to it's full potential, becoming Noint's equal in power and surpassing her due to her Priest abilities and number of Ancient Magic that she possesses.
- Immense Strength - By possessing Noint's body, Kaori is granted inhuman physical strength beyond what most humans are capable off that includes her childhood friend, Kouki Amanogawa. She is able to wield her twin broadswords with ease, one in each hand despite their weight. Kaori can easily catch Yue's punch, despite Yue's own vampire enhanced strength. Her punch is strong enough to send Hajime flying through the air but only gives him minor injuries that only nicked him a little. Her strength is so strong that she easily bisect other Apostle's with relative ease.
- Immense Speed - By possessing Noint's body, Kaori is capable of moving so fast that she's seem invisible to the naked eye. By using evolution magic, she can move as fast Noint, being capable of leaving behind afterimages. By using Godspeed, she can move so fast that it appears she is teleporting with Spatial magic. Her speed has surpassed of her best friend and fellow wife, Shizuku Yaegashi and can also catch up to Hajime's immense speed.
- Immense Durability - Due to Noint's inhuman body, Kaori can take large amounts of damage without being impaired. Her durability has surpassed her childhood friend, Ryutarou Sakagami. After gaining her new body, Kaori was able to survive jumping from the Divine Mountain without any injuries, despite landing face first into the ground. Kaori can withstand Yue's "Draconic Thunder" without any major injuries, with it only being able to scrape her hair. Because of her Apostle body, she can resist other Apostles' "Disintegration" by using her own. Due to her "Holy Crest of the Fallen" spell, she gains a powerful auto regeneration ability on top of her immense durability, making her very difficult to kill.
- Keen Intellect - Kaori has shown to be very clever and innovative as she was able to come up with ways to weaponize support type magic spells, turning restraining type spells into offensive ones. She has shown to come up with creative ways to effectively use barrier magic.
- Master Swordswoman - After acquiring Noint's body, Kaori, gained the apostle's superhuman swordsmanship. Her skill with a sword is high enough for her Job to be mistaken for Swordmaster. While initially unable to utilize both of her broadswords simultaneously, she possessed considerable skill in wielding a single broadsword. In the final trial of the Frost Cravens of Schnee, she was finally able to utilize both of her broadswords at once with great proficiency, wielding them as skillfully as Noint did.
- Immense Mana - Being a Priestess and one of Ehit's summoned heroes, Kaori has more mana when compared to other people of Tortus. Through harsh training, her mana reserves grow stronger than Kouki. After acquiring Noint's body, Kaori gains the immense mana of one of God's Apostles, allowing her to perform her spells on larger scales and at higher levels than before.
- Magic Master - Kaori has one of the highest magical aptitudes among Ehit's summoned heroes. Being a Priestess, Kaori specializes in recovery and light magic. After Hajime falls into the abyss, she trains harder than ever in order to find and protect him. Over time, she becomes one of the best magic users of the Hero Party, hers skills being far superior to Ayako Tsuji, a fellow Priestess, and even having more magic derivative skills than Kouki. Kaori has shown incredible magic prowess, able to simultaneously administer healing magic to injured party members while casting support type light magic spells to aid the vanguard. Through her prowess pale in comparison to Yue and Tio when she was in her human body due to her mana being significantly lower than the two and them being Atavist, Kaori was still considered an excellent mage by normal standards. After being transferred into Noint's body, Kaori's magic prowess improve to whole new levels, as she could control her mana directly thus removing the necessity of chanting spells as well as use all forms of magic due to Noint's "All Elemental Affinity" skill and combine spells together due to the "Spell Mending" skill. During the final trail of the Frost Cavern of Schnee, Kaori is able to learn how to create magic circles by using the feathers of the Apostle body, as well as to use offensive magic in battle. She begins combining the Ancient Magics she gain to create powerful new spells.
- Recovery Magic Affinity - It allows the user to use healing magic at a capable rate.
- Improved Proficiency - It can use healing magic more effectively.
- Increased Casting Speed - It increase the speed of the healing magic.
- Image Supplementation - It can use healing magic with her imagination.
- Piercing Spells - It can detect the healing magic spreading out.
- AoE Proficiency - It makes healing magic into an Area of Effect.
- Remote Healing - Can perfectly use healing magic even from afar.
- Improved Status Effect Recovery - It can further effectively heal status effects.
- Reduced Mana Consumption - It decreases the rate of magic being run out.
- Improved Mana Efficiency - It can use healing magic efficiently.
- Chain Casting - It can use healing magic at any person from near or afar.
- Multicasting - It can activate multiple healing magics at once.
- Spell Retention - It can cast a delayed healing spell with a already chanted incantation.
- Effect Multiplication - It amplifies the effect and strength of healing spells.
- Light Magic Affinity - It allows the user to use light magic at a capable rate.
- Speed Casting - It can cast light magic at a fast rate.
- Improved Proficiency - It increases the effects of light magic being cast.
- Increased Spell Duration - It increases the effective time duration of light magic.
- Chain Casting - It can use light magic at any person from near or afar.
- Multicasting - It can activate multiple light magics at once.
- Spell Retention - It can cast a delayed light spell with an already chanted incantation.
- High Speed Mana Recovery - A skill that quickly restores a person's mana.
- Meditation - It can increase the rate of magic recovery.
- Restoration Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows the user to restore the state of anything to either its previous or original condition. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the time', meaning it has the ability to manipulate the time of anything, anyplace or anyone to a point the user desires to. Kaori has a high compatibility for this magic, possessing the greatest affinity for it among Hajime's companions due to her Priest job and experience in using healing magic. Due to Kaori's Apostle body and her experience in using this magic, Kaori has become capable of interfering with time.
- Spirit Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows the user to manipulate the soul of a living being directly. It's possible to revive a living being back from the dead (time restriction applicable), or transfer the soul of a living being from one body to another, or even into a non-physical body as well, practically granting any living being immortality. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the negative material possessed by living thing'. To be more specific, this magic could also interfere with things like energy inside the body that was mana, heat, electricity, then thought, consciousness, memory. Those who have mastery over this magic can even create an artificial consciousness, and allow it to inhabit any body they wish.
- Evolution Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows the user to enhance or evolve all other forms of power, be it strong or weak. It can work on even other "Ancient Magic" as well, boosting their power and scope. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the information about existing things'. This magic enhanced or evolved an ability or power by a stage of 1, by interfering with the targets information, and the increased it one-by-one stage.
- Metamorphosis Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows a user to remake the form of a normal being and reform them into a different form. Normally it's used to remake a normal organism and turn it into a monster, or even manipulate the magic stone of a monster and remake them. But the true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with any organic material'. Meaning not only animals, but it's also possible to remake plants or intelligent beings, and reform their structure as needed. Even byproducts of organic material, like paper or food, can also be manipulated by this magic. The magic stone which gets created during the process is just a byproduct of the process.
- Language Comprehension - A base skill granted to all those who got summoned. It gives the user the ability to understand any language and be proficient in it.
- Twin Greatswords Proficiency (Apostle Skill) - A skill that increases the proficiency of wielding two swords.
- Disintegration (Apostle Skill) - Magic that melts can melt everything except someone or something with a defense similar to Hajime's "Diamond Skin" with the use of Noint's body.
- All Elemental Affinity (Apostle Skill) - A skill to use all kinds of magic.
- Spell Mending (Apostle Skill) - A skill to fuse any types of magic.
- Mana Manipulation (Apostle Skill) - A skill to directly manipulate mana and use spells without the need of a magic circle or an incantation.
- Limit Break (Apostle Skill) - A skill that allows the user to temporarily boosts their base stats by three times of normal for a limited period of time. But has a risk of leaving the user seriously fatigued after the duration is over. Repeated usage of the skill could damage the body of the user.
- Magical Diagnostics - Magic that can see through the status of a person and displays its results on her status plate.
- Focus - A spell to focus a magic on a person.
- Infiltrate - A spell that sends mana inside a person's body.
- Transference - It restores an ally's mana by using the caster's own mana. Usually restores a small amount of mana but by adjusting how much of the caster's mana is used, it is possible to restore all of the mana. "Heaven's blessings, grant me thy wonder— Transference!"
- Sanctorum - A high rank-light magic which send a person's mana to another. It allows a group to transfer mana to between individual members. “May the grace of light bless you in this holy sanctuary. No evil shall pass so long as I hold the gates— Sanctorum!”
- Consecration - An intermediate-rank light spell that removed status effects from the target.
- Renewal - An intermediate-rank healing spell that dispelled status debuffs. "Heaven’s providence, grant succor to the doomed—Renewal!"
- Blessing - A beginner rank healing magic.
- Holy Blessing - An intermediate rank healing spell that can heal multiple targets at once.
- Plenary Blessing - A single-target intermediate rank recovery spell that is more potent than "Holy Blessing".
- Divine Veil - An intermediate rank healing spell. The amount of healing it provided was minimal, but so long as the spell is active, it continues to passively regenerate the target’s health while enveloping them in the caster’s mana. "Celestial ladder illuminating the land unceasingly. That is the light of protection and healing."
- Divine Ray - A potent single target healing spell. Wraps the target in a ray of golden light to heal them. “Heaven’s blessing, grant thy progeny the strength to fight once more — Divine Ray!"
- Heaven’s Blessing - A high-level healing spell that restored mana on top of healing wounds. "O breath of life, grant succor to this injured soul'—Heaven’s Blessing!"
- Succor - An advanced version of "Heaven’s Blessing". A long distance, wide area healing spell. "Heaven’s blessing, shine thy grace on all thine children—Succor!"
- Reversal - A recovery magic for multiple targets, its effects are already above the advanced level. Most wounds are healed in no time. After obtaining Noint’s body, Kaori was inspired to create new healing magic. It was possible to heal with Restoration magic, however the magic consumption from the Age of Gods magic is larger than normal magic.
- Aetherflow - The highest-ranked healing magic of light attribute. A super wide-ranged healing magic with effect of healing everyone inside its area. The range itself was depended on the amount of user’s mana and proficiency, but at its worst, its effective range was 500 meters in radius. Moreover, if the user gave out the “sign” beforehand, it would be able to heal specific object. And normally this magic was used with tens of magician, and took a lot of time to chant along with its stupidly gigantic magic array. To be able to activate it in only one, two minutes alone was impossible unless one was a cheat-like character. “Divine Mother, smiling down from heaven, encompass all in thy heavenly embrace— Aetherflow!”
- Hallowed Nimbus - It creates rings of light that can be used to defend. The rings can be shaped into various objects like a net. “Enfold the weak with your gentle light— Hallowed Nimbus!”
- Light Wall - A beginner-level defense magic that deploys a wall of light to act as a light barrier.
- Heaven Crusher - It creates a makeshift shield to defend or to push back and restrain enemies. The shield can also be moved according to the casters will. "Press down, O voluminous light, for as long as my resolve stays true— Heaven Crusher!”
- Holy Shield - A beginner level defense magic spell that summons a barrier of light attribute. “Guardian of light, lend us thy aid— Holy Shield!”
- Sacred Shields - An advanced version of the basic light spell, "Holy Shield", that allows the caster to deploy multiple Holy Shields at once. As she was not as proficient with barrier magic, Kaori uses this spell to deflect in coming attacking by positioning the shields at the right angle. "Undying holy light, be my shield forevermore— Sacred Shields!"
- Hallowed Ground - It creates an impenetrable barrier that can't be broken by normal means, but does have some limitations. It separates a particular area from other areas and not people from people, so enemies within the AOE would not be pushed away. It also consumes a lot of mana and can only be used for a minute. "Reject all malice and let this be a holy ground that denies thine enemies passage— Hallowed Ground!”
- Divine Shackles - It sends out a light magic chains to restrain enemies. "Holy light of judgment, bring retribution upon the wicked and crush those restrained by justice— Divine Shackles!"
- Radiant Prison - It seals the target in a cage of light.
- Binding Blades of Light - It retrains the target by summoning multiple cross-shaped swords of light. "Sacred stigmata of light, descend from the heavens and seal mine foes— Binding Blades of Light!”
- Thunderburst - It unleashes a burst of thunder.
Ancient Magic Spells
- Transient Infinity - Restoration magic that can, regardless of the substance of the object, regenerate everything to the state one second ago every one second it is used.
- Tetragrammaton - Restoration magic variant, a magic which restores all destruction regardless of whether it was organic or inorganic matter.
- Godspeed - A variation of restoration magic that interferes with time. The user is capable to moves or unleashes attacks in extremely high speed by shortening the time, affecting every single event, to reach the distance, making it closely resemble teleportation.
- Chrono Rupture - A spell to stretch the length of time. The essence of restoration magic was in the point that it was a magic that could interfere with time. However, from the viewpoint of the throughput and mana amount, the extent a human could handle this magic was only restoration to return the state of the target into the healthy state where they didn't bore any wound, because such way of using it essentially only stopped at an act of projecting a moment of the past, it was named as "restoration" magic.
- Limiter Removal - Evolution magic that exponentially increases her strength, senses, and reflexes.
- Soul Contact - Spirit magic that enables the caster to communicate with someone that speaks a different language. It only works if the target has a will of their own.
Composite Magic Spells
- Holy Crest of the Fallen - A metamorphosis and restoration composite spell. By carving a cross that shouldered the role of a magic circle on a part of the body, this magic would activate regeneration magic in a prescribed time. This magic could even be called as a powerful version of auto-regeneration. Furthermore, by using metamorphosis magic the holy crest that was like a tattoo could be erased.
- Mighty Breath of Heaven Turning - A spirit and restoration composite spell. This magic picks out which were the allies using soul magic and carries out converging-attachment of the souls that were in the process of dispersing, moreover it performed healing using regeneration magic. As expected, in the case where the corpse didn’t maintain their original shape like being bisected until the body become in pieces or the head was gone, or the time of death had gone past ten minutes, the effect of this magic wouldn’t work on the corpse that was in those states, but other than those cases all the allies inside the radius of 4 kilometers with the black silver drop as the center would have revival and healing performed on them.
- Divine Binding of Layered Usurpation - A spirit and light element composite spell. This composite magic designates its target using soul magic, and then it uses evolution magic to enhance the light element magic ‘Divine Transfer’ in order to transfer mana to other people. It plunders the mana of the seized opponent forcefully to recover one’s own mana, and then that magic could also be reused for things like ally’s strengthening and so on.
- Indomitable Hallowed Ground - A composite spell that combines "Hallowed Ground" and the unique Apostle skill "Disintegration". By combining the strongest barrier spell with the the Apostle's "Disintegration" ability, it creates a barrier that will repel most magical attacks by disintegrating them. It can only be overwhelmed by other Disintegration which nullifies the disintegration defense of the Hallowed Ground, while the disintegration effects of the barrier transforms the disintegration attacks into mere bombardment.
Kaori's base stats before her death and soul transfer.
|Level||Strength||Vitality||Defense||Agility||Magic||Magic Defense||"as per"|
|72||280||460||360||380||1380||1380||LN - Volume 04|
Kaori's base stats after her soul transfer to Noint's body.
|Level||Strength||Vitality||Defense||Agility||Magic||Magic Defense||"as per"|
|10||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||WN - ch122|
- The base stats given above aren't Kaori's current stats, as the last time the author provided stats for her in the Web Novel was before she acquired "Evolution Magic" from the Haltina's Labyrinth.
- (To Hajime Nagumo): "It’s easy for strong people to solve things with violence. People like Kouki-kun can easily fling themselves into trouble and just fight their way out of it... but few people who’re weak have the courage to stand up for others, and even fewer could bow down like that for someone else... You know, I was always scared back then... I always made excuses for not helping other people by telling myself things like ‘I’m not strong like Shizuku-chan,’ so when I got in trouble, I always waited for other people to come save me instead."
- (To Hajime Nagumo): "That’s why I think you’re really the strongest out of everyone here, Nagumo-kun. I was really happy when I saw you again in high school, you know... I wanted to become more like you. I wanted to talk to you more, to learn more about you."
- (To Shizuku Yaegashi): "I’m going to get stronger. Strong enough to protect him even from what’s down there, and then I’ll go look for him. I won’t rest until I’ve confirmed with my own two eyes... what’s happened to Nagumo-kun... Shizuku-chan."
- (Kaori when facing the Behemoth): "I won’t let you take anyone else from me. I’ll trample over you and make my way back to his side."
- (Kaori apologizing to Hajime for breaking her promise): "Hajime-kun... Shank you... hic... for staying alive. And I'm... sho sorry I couldn't protect you... Hic..."
- (To Hajime Nagumo): "I love you, Hajime-kun. I love you so much. That’s why I want to stay by your side."
- (Kaori expressing her feelings for Hajime to Prince Lundel): "Huh? Wh-What's this all of a sudden? Jeez, that's so embarrassing. But, fufu, yes, I suppose I would. He's the man I love the most in the world. As for what's good about him, well... everything. Fufu..."
- (Kaori to her doppelgänger): "I want to change. I want to be kind like Yue. Strong like Shea. Wise like Tio. And cute like Shizuku-chan."
- (Kaori to her doppelganger): "I’m scared of the ugliness inside of me. But I won’t turn away from it! I’ll never lose to myself! I’m going to protect the people I want to protect, and go back home to Japan with everyone!"
- (To Shizuku Yaegashi): "No one thinks you’re a horrible person. Besides, it’s not like you can control who you fall in love with. If anything, I’m happy you’re finally putting your own desires before other people’s, Shizuku-chan."
- (To Shizuku Yaegashi): "Shizuku-chan, you look super cute right now! Alright, it’s finally time to take down the Yue-Shea pair combo by creating our own childhood friend combo!"
- The name Kaori means "fragrance, fragrant" (香) (ka) and "weave, weaving" (織) (ori).
- Kaori's surname Shirasaki means "white" (白) (shira) and "cape, peninsula" (崎) (saki).
- Kaori was the formerly second member of her class to die which is only temporarily, but the only one to be brought back to life by Hajime Nagumo.
- Kaori is the only member of her class to believe that Hajime had survived his fall into the abyss which stated corrected.
- During Kaori's separation from Hajime, she somehow developers the ability to sense when he is involved with another girl, which usually causes an apparition of a demon wearing a hannya mask and wielding a sword would appear above her, much to her classmates' horror. This also occurs whenever Kaori gets into a heated confrontation with Yue, or entering "yandere mode" altogether.
- Ryo Shirakome based Kaori off of Sayuri Amamiya from Tokimeki Memorial Only Love.
- Out of all of Hajime's wives, Kaori has known him the longest.
- Kaori is one of three classmates who are no longer fully human anymore (the others being Hajime and Eri Nakamura).
- Before getting summoned to Tortus, Kaori's dream was go get involved in the field of medicine.
|Aiko Hatayama • Hajime Nagumo • Kaori Shirasaki • Shizuku Yaegashi • Kouki Amanogawa • Ryutarou Sakagami • Suzu Taniguchi • Kousuke Endou • Yuka Sonobe • Mao Yoshino • Nana Miyazaki • Taeko Sugawara • Ayako Tsuji • Atsushi Tamai • Akito Nimura • Noboru Aikawa • Jugo Nagayama • Kentarou Nomura • Shinji Nakano • Yoshiki Saitou|
|Yue • Shea Haulia • Tio Klarus • Remia • Myu|