Job's are split into two disciplines, 'combat' and 'non-combat' oriented; with 'combat' oriented Job's being exceedingly rare, while 'non-combat' oriented Job's being somewhat rare.
List of "Job" Edit
- Synergist - It is a pretty common 'non-combat' oriented Job in-existence with 1 in 10 people possessing it, and its basically a form of blacksmith.
- Hero - An extremely rare 'combat' oriented Job, but nothing much known as to what exactly its supposed to represent. It has the highest development potential of all classes, with affinity to all Element's and many specialized Skill's, focusing more on physical combat aspects.
- Farmer - An extremely rare 'non-combat' oriented Job, which focuses on cultivating the land and help revitalizes it.
- Priest - A Job which is mainly a support 'combat' oriented, with main focus on Healing and Cleansing Skill's, but also has good affinity with Light Magic, which allows the usage of protective Barrier's or Bind Skill's.
- Divine Priestess - An extremely rare 'combat' oriented Job, with affinity to all Element's and many specialized Skill's, focusing more on magical combat aspects.
- Diviner - A rare Job which focuses on future perception and sights.
- Guardian - A rare Job focusing on defensive and protective capabilities.
- Swordsman - TBA
- Assassin - TBA
- Monk - TBA
- Heavy Knight - TBA
- Acrobat - TBA
- Arabian Kirito - TBA
- Dragoon - TBA
- Whip Master - TBA
- Barrier Master - TBA
- Invoker - TBA
- Pyromancer - TBA
- Aeromancer - TBA
- Geomancer - TBA
- Dark Mage - TBA
- Necromancer - TBA