|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
|This article is lack or missing some information. |
Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by filling out the missing information.
She is one of the summoned heroes. Betrayed her classmates to the demons. Used her original darkness magic "Soul Bind" to manipulate countless numbers of dead puppet soldiers. After she obtain the power of apostle, she became more powerful than before and able to manipulate Kouki Amanogawa using soul bind even without killing him. She died using self destruct power which is 'last loyalty' after knowing that Kouki no longer being manipulated by her. After she died, she has a face to face communication with best friend Suzu Taniguchi, telling her she would have been better if she met Suzu first instead of Kouki during her childhood time.
After the manipulating Kouki to her side, she behaves just like her mother by being clingy towards Kouki.
Eri has short black hair that is kept in a tiny bob. She has brown eyes and is usually seen wearing glasses.
After obtaining the power of apostle, she grows wings.
In the beginning, Eri is portrayed as a calm and quiet girl that loves books. Later on, however, it is shown that she is very cunning and willing to take advantage of classmates for her gain. She has a very deep obsession on Kouki to the point that she is willing to kill him to 'soul bind' him and make him her puppet.
Eri had a very tragic past whereby her father died saving her from an accident and receiving her mom's hatred after her father's death. It was mentioned that her mother loved her only because she is her husband's daughter. After her father's demise, her mother remarried another man, but Eri's stepfather was later imprisoned due to assaulting Eri. This resulted her mother again blaming her for seducing her new husband.
- Master Tactician - Eri has shown to an extremely crafty psychological tactician and excellent manipulator, having managed to conceal her true personality of a cruel and twisted lunatic obsessed with Kouki, with feigned personality of gentle, quiet girl. Fooling all of her classmates including the extremely sharp Shizuku. She orchestrated a series of master plans to claimed Kouki for herself by killing most of her classmates, by secretly contacting the Demons to assist them in invading and destroying Heiligh Kingdom in exchange for killing her classmates who were the chosen heroes of Ehit and sparing her and Kouki. Through clever manipulation, Eri recruited Daisuke Hiyama a fellow summoned Hero to assist her to kill most of the Knights of Heiligh Kingdom in order to reanimate them into her pawns which she planned to use in ambushing her classmates in a deadly trap. She also managed to tricked Shizuku into letting her guard down by using her friend and personal maid Nia who she has reanimated into her puppet to stabbed Shizuku in the back. Her plans would have succeed if not for Hajime's unexpected intervention.
- Magic Master - Eri has one of the highest magic aptitudes among Ehit's chosen heroes, particularly in Dark attribute Magic due her Job Class as a Necromancer
- Magic Master - Eri has one of the highest magic aptitudes among Ehit's chosen heroes, particularly in Dark attribute Magic due her Job Class as a Necromancer.
- Necromancy - a genius in necromancy, the highest form of Dark Magic, Eri is capable of reanimating and controlling dead corpses, her mastery is great enough that she invented an inferior form of Age of God's Spirit Magic that allows her to directly control the souls of the dead and reanimate them as her undead puppets allowing her to perfectly reanimate and control an entire army of corpses with their memories, personalities and skills intact.
- Language Comprehension - a base skill granted to all those who got summoned. It gives the user the ability to understand any language and be proficient in it.
- Apostle Abilities - After receiving the power of an apostle from Ehit she gained a massive increase to her powers as well as the subsequent ability to grow wing wings and fire their feathers like projectiles. She also gained the apostles power of Disintegration.
- Spirit Binding - Eri's original Necromancy spell which allows her to tear out a soul fragment containing memories, thoughts and personality of a dead person from their spirit and bind it to their corpse to reanimate it. This magic is only usable for a short time after a person has died. Due to it being a crude form of spirit magic, Eri can only rip out fragments of her victims's souls instead of controlling it entirely, leaving her victims in a mental state of Hollowness.
- Wicked Wrap - a dark attribute magic that obstructs the commands of the brain that is sent to the body thus making it impossible to move or react temporarily.
- Mind Slip - a dark attribute magic that temporarily sealed the target's memory for a few seconds until the current time.
- Flame Tide - an intermediate fire spell that summons a wave of fire that the caster can freely control. “Swallow them whole, O crimson mother— Flame Tide!”
- Kouki Amanogawa - Eri see's him as her savior and will do anything for him to be her's.
- Suzu Taniguchi - even it's a lie, at some point she considers her a true friend. Though she mostly only sees her as a tool to get close to Kouki. Though she admitted if she meet Suzu before she meet Kouki, then things might have been different.
- Shizuku Yaegashi - Eri hates her due to Shizuku acting like it she takes being Kouki's friend for granted and that it feels like a burden.
- Daisuke Hiyama - one of her classmates that she blackmails into working with her to get what they both want (Eri wants Kouki and Hiyama wants Kaori)
- Hajime Nagumo - after witnessing his inhuman strength and ruining her plans, she views him a monster who shows no hesitation killing even his own classmates which makes her scared of him.
- Other Classmates - Eri only sees them as pawns that are to be included in her corpse army.
- (After revealing her treachery): "“Fufu, I’m so glad we all came to this world. Getting rid of all of you would have been difficult back in Japan. Which is why, of course, I can’t let you guys win this war and go back home. Because Kouki-kun’s going to spend the rest of his days here, with me. Forever.”
- She is the fifth member of her class to die, but the only one to commit suicide.
- Eri is the class librarian.