|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
She is a female medial student from Britain, and is a future wife of Kousuke Endou.
Emily is a young woman with long blonde hair that is tied into a ponytail on the side of her head. She has blue eyes that are described as cat-like.
Emily is an extremely intelligent girl that is devoted to her research, but that has caused her to become anti-social towards others. After going to university, however, she starts to open up to her fellow students and learns to bond with others.
Emily is strong-willed and does her best to not let her fear get in the way when facing a problem.
- Kousuke Endou - Emily falls in love with Kousuke after he saves her life, and declares that she will be his future wife.
- Vanessa Paradis - Emily respects Venessa, but is not impressed with her otaku habits.
- Hajime Nagumo - Emily both respects and fears Hajime.
- Shea Haulia - Shea treats Emily like a sister since she is the future wife of Kousuke, who will be the next leader of the Haulia Tribe.
- Yuka Sonobe - Emily greatly respects Yuka after seeing her calm down the rowdy members of the Haulia Tribe that are in her restaurant.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Genius Intellect - Emily is a child prodigy that has excelled in medical research. She enrolled into university at 11, and had published several theses which were highly evaluated by the time she was 16. Her most notable feat was inadvertently creating her berserker drug that could turn people into superhuman monsters. After she had received a unique organism from Hajime, Emily was able to synthesize a potent healing potion from it in the span of a few months (thanks to Kaori using restoration magic to stretch out her time while she created it).
- Ryo Shirakome based Emily's appearance off of the Vocaloid Akita Neru.
- Emily is trying to cure Kousuke, and well as the Haulia Tribe, from their chūni habits.
- Emily has developed a habit of wetting herself whenever she is under extreme stress.