|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
She is a medical student from Britain and the fiancée of Kousuke.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Emily is a young woman with long blonde hair that is tied into a ponytail on the side of her head. She has blue eyes that are described as cat-like.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Emily is an intelligent and string-willed girl that does her best in every problem she face. She is extremely devoted to her research, which caused her to become anti-social. However, after she started attending into a university, she started to open up to her fellow students and learned how to bond with others.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Kousuke Endou - Emily falls in love with Kousuke after he saves her life.
- Vanessa Paradis - Emily respects Venessa, but was not impressed with her otaku habits.
- Hajime Nagumo - Emily both respects and fear Hajime.
- Shea Haulia - Emily greatly respects Shea and treats her like an elder sister.
- Yuka Sonobe - Emily greatly respects Yuka after seeing her calm down the rowdy members of the Haulia Tribe that are in her restaurant.
Powers & Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Genius Intellect - Emily was a child prodigy that excelled in medical research. She has enrolled into university at merely age of 11, and even published several theses which were highly acclaimed by the time she was 16. Her most notable feat was inadvertently creating the berserker drug. After she had received a unique organism from Hajime, Emily was able to synthesize a potent healing potion from it.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Emily was based from Akita Neru of Vocaloid.
- Emily is trying to cure Kousuke, as well as the Haulia Tribe, from their chūni habits.
- Emily had developed a habit of wetting herself whenever she is under extreme stress.