|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
Ehit was the pseudo-god, who once rules over Tortus through the doctrine passed through the disciples. Ehit sees everyone as game piece in a game board, aka, Tortus; and enjoys playing with the lives of people leading straight to their doom. Until Aiko revealed the truth to the people of Tortus to turn against the god.
During the final battle in Tortus against the god himself, Ehit was killed by Hajime Nagumo as well ending the god's game of death forever.
Ehit's appearance when the heroes were summoned was that of a being of light in a humanoid shape, like a soul. The reason Ehit existed as a soul was because over the course of millenniums, Ehit used the knowledge from his previous world to convert the faith of the people into power to achieve a sort of immortality, As a result, however, Ehit's body was lost and had become an existence of only a soul.
After Ehit possessed the body of Yue, changes were made to it and caused her to physically age into an adult.
Ehit was originally kind, or at least, considerate enough to help people in need, as seen when along with the fellow survivors who escaped to Tortus, saw how people were terrorized by magical beasts and monsters. Ehit, along with their fellow comrades, decided to help the people of Tortus to fend off the threats, and also gave them knowledge so that they could develop and prosper.
But over the course of millenniums after achieving immortality and becoming a soul like existence, Ehit's mentality started to change, especially after the fellow survivors started to give up on their life and slowly accepted death. All alone, Ehit's mind slowly corroded and started to feel enjoyment by seeing the suffering of the very people he once helped and saved. Ehit developed an immensely cruel and sadistic personality which was filled with malice and contempt, becoming a psychotic Evil God who manipulated both Humans and Demons of Tortus to fight millienias of brutal wars for his own twisted entertainments by posing as two different individual gods which the two races worshipped as Hajime had correctly guessed. As stated by Noint, Ehit derived the greatest joy by seeing people try their best, only to be thwarted and failed in absolute despair when they had reached their goal. As shown when in past, after the Klarus Dragonman tribe had succeeded in achieving world peace after centuries of painstaking efforts by building a paradise Kingdom where all races lived in harmony as well as creating a global alliance between countries which will helped each other in times of need, Ehit manipulated his worshipers both Humans and Demons to betrayed the Dragonman by declaring them as a race of heretical monsters destroying the multi racial Kingdom the Dragonman had worked so hard to built even driving them into hiding for centuries. When his archenemies the Liberators had been ready to start a revolution to overthrow Ehit after immense efforts, Ehit cleverly manipulated his own worshippers the very people the Liberators wished to protect to turn against them, ultimately forcing to part ways and built the Great Labyrinths to hide themselves in. Ehit also supported Eri and Hiyama in betraying their classmates due to finding their intentions and actions amusing.
Ehit's ego also inflated to extreme level, which developed into a selfish, narcissist and prideful nature. Ehit felt joy in staying one-step ahead against the enemies with the designed plans, but doesn't like it when the plans don't go the way as needed. Ehit is a coward as he has a fear of death or his true nature revealed had caused to develop a nature which needs to do anything necessary to stay alive. However, his tremendous arrogance has ultimately became his downfall after he was slayed by Hajime Nagumo.
Ehit belonged to a race of beings that resided in another world. When that world was being slowly destroyed by unknown causes, Ehit was among a group of survivors that escaped to Tortus. They helped develop their new world, which at that point was extremely underdeveloped. Eventually, the survivors dwindled down to only Ehit. In order to escape death, Ehit transcended into a god, who overtime, developed to become extremely cruel, finding enjoyment in terrorizing the other beings of his new world, responsible for mass religious wars, disasters, and famine.
"Main Series" Timeline
- Daisuke Hiyama and Eri Nakamura: Despite not meeting them, Ehit find Daisuke and Eri amusing allowing them to work for him to kill their classmates and turn them in undead slaves. But disappointed for their failure after their deaths.
- Noint: Noint was Ehit's strongest apostle. He send her to capture Aiko to prevent her to expose the truth and kill Hajime for ruining his "game board". However, after Noint's death and used her body to revive Kaori, Ehit shown in greater fears and rage as being more insulted by Hajime.
- Alv: Alv was Ehit's fellow god and retainer. Alv loyal to his master. When Alv is killed by Hajime, Ehit shown in greater fear.
- True Apostles: The True Apostles were Ehit's personal henchwomen as he send them for assignment to disguise as nuns to do whatever means necessary to prevent Aiko of exposing the truth and kill Hajime Nagumo and his party (harem) to ensure they'll never leave Tortus back to Japan alive. Unfortunately, he shown in great fear after his true apostles failed their task and all of them got killed by Hajime and his party (harem).
- Liberators: Ehit's archenemies, the Liberators had learned of Ehit's true nature as an Evil God as well as the fact he had been manipulating the people of Tortus both Humans and Demons to fight and kill each other. Due to having witnessed Ehit's worshippers commiting countless gruesome atrocities from fighting brutal religious wars to sacrificing innocent people just to expressed their devotion to Ehit as well as having the personally suffered from Ehit's tyranny. The Liberators held absolute hatred for the Evil God with Miledi refering him as a rotten scumbag and had worked tirelessly to overthrow him. However, Ehit gleefully manipulated his own victims, his devoted worshippers of both Humans and Demons whom the Liberators were seeking to protect to turn against by branding them as heretics who tried to destroyed the world. And thus the Liberators failed and were forced into hiding themselves in various parts of the World, creating Great Labyrinths as trials for those who could conquered them in hopes of their successors realized their dream of overthrowing Ehit until their hope has came true when Hajime slayed Ehit and destroyed his "game of death" forever.
- Hajime Nagumo: Ehit's latest archenemy and killer from his summoned heroes, at first, Ehit thought little of Hajime, simply gave him a common non combat Job Class of Synergist without any other blessings such as superhumanly enhanced abilities and a variety of skills as Hajime's classmates had. After Hajime fell into the Orcus Dungeon and succeeded in conquering it, Hajime learnt from Oscar about Ehit's true nature and thus refused to rejoined his classmates and aid the Holy Church and Heligh Kingdom in their war against Demons due to realizing that the war that Ehit summoned them to participate in was simply another twisted entertainment of his and Ehit had in reality summoned them to Tortus to be pawns in his mad game of death. Hajime proved himself to be a far greater threat to Ehit than the Liberators themselves not only due to Hajime newfound immense power, but also his complete disinterest in the well being of the people of Tortus. Ehit's method of turning his worshippers on those who go against him failed to worked on Hajime as unlike the Liberators, Hajime could not care less about Tortus and its people due to his new ruthless personality who is perfectly contend to massacre every last one of his worshipers be it Human or Demons if they come after him at Ehit's orders proven when Hajime and his party massacred a majority of Fried's army along with Ishtar Langbard and the bishops of the Holy Church in the Heligh Kingdom when they tried to attacked Hajime at Ehit's instigation. Ehit thus sent one of his God Apostle Noint to kill Hajime only for Hajime to succeed in slaying Noint, as a last insult, Hajime used Noint body as a vessel for Kaori as well as fabricating a cunning lie of a non existent benevolent Ehit that villianized the real Ehit as a new Evil God who has posed as the benevolent Ehit, effectively turning the Humans of Tortus who were supposed to be his devoted worshipers to turned against the god himself with the help of Aiko. Hajime fought (while in take over Yue's body until he got separate from her by her own freewill) and killed Ehit to end his game of terror forever. After killing Ehit, Hajime earn his newly reputation from his classmates as the "God Slaying Demon King" meaning he can kill any deities or immortal beings.
- His Former Chosen Heroes and Worshipers: As Hajime stated, while Ehit had blessed his classmates with superhuman abilities and powerful Jobs Classes and variety of Skills as his chosen heroes, in reality, Ehit had summoned them to Tortus as pawns in his mad game of death and thus will never allow them to returned home and is perfectly willing to allow to them die miserable deaths proven when Ehit sent his Apostle Noint to assist Eri and Hiyama in betraying them by massacring the Knights of Heligh Kingdom and inviting the Demons to destroyed the Kingdom and have Eri zombified all of them into her undead puppets as she did to Kondou. However, when the Heroes learns from Aiko that they were pawns manipulated by the god himself, they've turned against him and sided with Hajime caused Ehit shown in fear.
- Kouki Amanogawa: Ehit had chose Kouki to be a potential vessel thus blessed him to be the strongest out of his summoned Heroes by giving him the Job Class of Hero as well as having the highest stats and most amount of Skills out of his classmates. Kouki due to his misguided sense of justice and inability to differentiate between good and evil proved to be one of Ehit's easiest to manipulate pawns, having trained hard in preparation to participate in his war, even attempted to recruit Hajime's extremely powerful party members, Yue, Shea and Tio to joined him in fighting for Ehit. Hajime even stated Kouki will never want to believed that Ehit whom the Humans had worshiped and had also specially chosen him to be the Hero is in reality an Evil God and all his efforts in fighting for Ehit are meaningless and would even get angry at Hajime for supposedly villianize Ehit, a fact which Kouki could not denied. However, after learning from Aiko of Ehit's true nature as an evil god and his manipulative schemes of using him and his classmates as pawns for his game of death including the fact that Eri had personally exposed how Ehit had helped her in betraying them by sending Noint to abduct Aiko and brainwashed King Eliheid and his nobles during her death trap, Kouki despite his misguided sense of justice, begrudingly forced to accept the truth of Ehit's evil nature and thus lost all of the his trace of respects for the God in his atrocities.