|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
He was Yue's uncle and served as the Prime Minister of the vampire country, Avatarl.
Dienleed was the younger brother to the king of the vampire nation Avatarl. He was also its prime minister, as well as the royal advisor and mentor to his niece and future queen Yue (known back then as "Aletia Galdea Vesperitio Avatarl"). At some point, he had conquered the Frost Caverns of Schnee and had acquired its Ancient Magic that allowed him to control monsters.
After Aletia became the new Queen of Avatarl, Dienleed became more distant from his niece while secretly conspiring to form a coup against her. When Aletia was 23 years old, Dienleed and many of her subjects revolted against her while she was meeting with the Holy Church in an effort to make peace with them. Dienleed killed Aletia's parents and the stabbed her while she was too shocked to defend herself. She survived due to her ability to automatically heal herself, but the trauma caused her to pass out. Dienleed later sealed her deep inside the Great Orcus Labyrinth while she was unconscious. It was later revealed that his wanted to save her, in order to prevent the god Ehit from finding her and taking control of her due to her ability to exhibit the most of Ehit's godly power on the physical plane.
After the death of the Ehit, Dienleed's niece found a message that he left for her that he made using the Ancient Magic that he obtained from the Great Orcus Labyrinth at some point. It explained that deep down he truly loved his niece and prayed that someone would find her and protect her.
- Yue - Yue's most beloved uncle who served as Prime Minister of the vampire country, Avatarl with Yue as the queen. He betrayed her niece sealing her deep inside the Great Orcus's Labyrinth. It was later revealed that he wanted to save her, in order to prevent Ehit from finding her and taking control of her
- Alv - Alv (Aruvheit real name) is a retainer of Ehit that act as Ehit's hands and feet. He possess his body in order to persuade Yue to join their side to be Ehit's vessel. During the battle between Hajime and co., he was killed by Hajime as Hajime was lamenting of the loss of Yue to Ehit.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Creation Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which grants the ability to imbue magical properties to minerals, creating a new ore with special traits. It is the only form of Magic which allows the creation of an "Artifact". Creation Magic requires one to have the transmutation magic to fully utilizes its true capabilities which is why Yue did not intend to learn it at first as it was useless for her. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with any inorganic material'.
- Metamorphosis Magic - One of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of Gods", which allows a user to remake the form of a normal being and reform them into a different form. Normally it's used to remake a normal organism and turn it into a monster, or even manipulate the magic stone of a monster and remake them. But the true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with any organic material'. Meaning not only animals, but it's also possible to remake plants or intelligent beings, and reform their structure as needed. Even byproducts of organic material, like paper or food, can also be manipulated by this magic. The magic stone which gets created during the process is just a byproduct of the process.
- Dienleed is the first known person to have conquered ore or more of the Great Labyrinths.