|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
Cam is a middle-aged man with squinted eyes, short-cut dark blue hair and a beard. He has a fairly skinny build, but becomes a lot more muscular after being trained by Hajime.
As a rabbitman, Cam has rabbit ears atop her head.
At first he was a very kind rabbit-man but after being trained he became cruel to enemies. Just like the other Haulia members he holds great respect for Hajime to the point that they idolize him.
He is the chieftain of the Haulia tribe and is gentle at first. But after they were trained by Hajime he became cruel and one of the best assassins in their tribe even defeating a group of 50 Bear-man tribe.
- Shea Haulia - Cam's daughter. He loves her deeply and does everything he can to protect her from the rest of the beastmen after discovering that she can manipulate mana.
- Hajime Nagumo - Like all members of the Haulia Tribe, Cam worships Hajime and is absolutely loyal to him.
- Kousuke Endou - Cam's successor as the next leader of the Haulia Tribe.
Weapons & Equipment
- Knives - Made by Hajime.
- Disposable Daggers - Made by Hajime.
- Crossbow - Made by Hajime.
- Slingshot - Made by the children of the Haulia tribe to kill monsters from a far.
- Fairglass - A goggle-typed Artifact which could detect magic traps.
Powers & Abilities
- Enhanced Hearing - Being a rabbitmen, Cam has a heighten sense of hearing due to his rabbit ears.
- Stealth Expert - Being a rabbitmen, Cam is skilled at controlling his presence.
- Expert Combatant - Cam and the other rabbitmen were trained mercilessly by Hajime, and is one of the best fighters among the beastmen. He was capable of defeating Davros, a high ranking demon general.
- Cam is the only one of Hajime's in-laws that Hajime does not speak to using polite language.
- Ironically, Cam is also the in-law that has the most respect for Hajime.
- Cam named Kousuke Endou's glove artifacts that were given to him by Hajime "Rakshasa Black Hand of Second Advent and Rejection".