"Saikai" is the twenty-ninth chapter of Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (ありふれた職業で世界最強, Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō?) manga adaptation. It was released on January 28, 2019 on "Overlap:Comic Gardo" Online Publication.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Characters in italics debuted here.
- Hajime Nagumo
- Shea Haulia
- Aiko Hatayama
- Yuka Sonobe
- Nana Miyazaki
- Atsushi Tamai
- Noboru Aikawa
- David Zahler
- Yukitoshi Shimizu (flashback)
- Oscar Orcus (flashback)
- Miledi Reisen (flashback)
Locations[edit | edit source]
Differences[edit | edit source]
- In the LN and WN, there are several more characters that accompany Aiko. They include Taeko Sugawara, Akito Nimura, and Chase Domino.
- In the LN and WN, the owner of the Water Sprite Inn, Foss Seluo, tells Aiko and her students about the increase in monster activity in the northern mountains near Ur, and how it is making it more difficult to collect the necessary seasonings for the inn's food.
- In the LN and WN, the conversation that Aiko and her students hear Hajime having before she approaches him is about Shea complaining to Hajime about being ignored all the time by him, while focusing all his attention on Yue.
- In the LN and WN, Aiko tells Hajime about Yukitoshi Shimizu's disappearance after she and her students travel with him along the mountains the next day.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime shoots David in the head with a rubber bullet from one of his handguns.
- In the LN and WN, as Hajime and his companions leave the restaurant, Yuka mentions that she never got the chance to thank him for saving her life back in the Great Orcus Labyrinth.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime enters Aiko's room by using his Synergist skills to break the lock on her door.
- In the LN and WN, Aiko brings up Kaori Shirasaki to Hajime just as he is about to leave. This prompts Hajime to tell her that one of her students deliberately shot the spell at him that caused him to fall back in the Great Orcus Labyrinth.
- In the LN and WN, David does not overhear Aiko talking with Hajime.
[edit | edit source]
|Arifureta (Main)||0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 14.5, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50|
|Arifureta Zero||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31|