"Showdown" (決戦, Kessen?) is the twenty-third chapter of Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (ありふれた職業で世界最強, Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō?) Manga adaptation. It was released on June 29, 2018 on "Overlap:Comic Gardo" Online Publication.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime uses his "Orkan" rocket launcher during his pre-emptive strike against Miledi, which damages her forearms, but she manages to quickly repair herself using nearby floating platforms as replacement armor.
- In the LN and WN, Miledi responds to Hajime's first attack by shooting the flair from her left arm at them, but they dodge it and land on another platform.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime deflects one of Miledi's flail attacks by shooting six shoots from his handgun "Donner" at the same spot instantaneously.
- In the LN and WN, as Shea is prepared to strike Miledi with her warhammer Artifact "Drucken", Miledi attempts to dodge the attack by reorienting her own gravity, but Shea manages to alter her trajectory with the recoil from her hammer's shotgun feature.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime helps Yue destroy Miledi's golem knights with his gatling gun "Metzelei".
- In the LN and WN, Hajime finds the core of Miledi's golem after Shea's failed attack against Miledi.
- In the LN and WN, Miledi attacks Hajime's party with the floating platforms after they discover the location of her core.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime dodges the incoming platforms with the recoil from his prothetic arm's shotgun.
- In the LN and WN, Shea attempts to attack Miledi from behind while she is distracted with Hajime, but Miledi manages to block her using her remaining golem knights before Yue destroys them with her water canteen Artifacts.
- In the LN and WN, Shea is blown away once more after her second clash with Miledi, but is rescued by Yue as she uses her "Updraft" spell to approach her mid-air.
- In the LN and WN, Hajime approaches Miledi after Shea's failed attack and latches onto her with his prothetic arm's anchor and uses his rifle "Schlagen" in an attempt to breach her core. This too would be unsuccessful due to the Labyrinth's ability to dissipate magic.
- In the LN and WN, Shea panics after Hajime's failed attack, but quickly regains her confidence when Hajime hints at one more option available for them to win.
- In the LN and WN, Miledi rotates the platform Hajime's party is standing on before attacking with her flail that destroys the platform and flings them away. Before Miledi can then reel her flail back in, Hajime grabs onto its chains. Meanwhile Yue uses the crumbled remains of their old platform as a foothold while she uses Updraft to carry her to safety, while Shea maneuvers to a nearby platform using Drucken’s explosive bursts to propel her. Miledi follows up by swinging her heat knuckle down on them. They manage to avoid a direct hit, but the heat of the explosion generated by the impact scorches them.
- In the LN and WN, Yue and Shea are unsuccessful in their efforts to destroy Miledi's arms, with Shea having been blown away by the impact before Hajime rescues her. Hajime then launches Shea back towards Miledi using the recoil from his arm's shotgun.
- In the LN and WN, Miledi attempts to intercept Shea with her flail, but it gets blown up after Hajime previously attaches many grenades to it that destroys both it and Miledi's left arm. Miledi attempts to deflect Shea with her damaged arm, but Shea's hammer manages to destroy it completely. As Shea is flown away from the recoil of her hammer's shotgun, Hajime manages to catch her under his arm, (much to Shea annoyance due to not carrying her in a dignified manner).
- In the LN and WN, Yue doesn't restrain Miledi with her "Crystal Coffin" ice spell until just before Miledi is defeated.
|Arifureta (Main)||0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 14.5, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54|
|Extras||Extra Short Story, Comic Anthology|
|Arifureta Zero||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35|
|Extras||Extra Short Story|
|Arifureta Nichijou||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50|