Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest ⑧ (ありふれた職業で世界最強 ⑧, Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō ⑧?) is the 8th volume for the Light Novel of the Main Series, written by "Ryo Shirakome" and illustrated by "Takaya-Ki" and was first released on April 25, 2018 in Japan.
A Special Edition featuring the "2nd Audio Drama" was released at the same time in Japan.
With the Haulia clan's battle behind them, Hajime and the others return to Verbergen. Amidst the cheers of the freed beastmen, Hajime is forced to reexamine his relationship with Shea. Still unsure of his own feelings, he heads to the next labyrinth, the Haltina Woods. But this time there's a challenge like no other lying in wait; the party is forced to deal with impostor doppelgangers of themselves! Will they be able to find their way through the most difficult labyrinth yet as Hajime and the others' bonds are tested like never before!?
- Chapter I: The Hero Returns
- Chapter II: Haltina's Labyrinth
- Chapter III: Grab Hold of Hope
- Chapter IV: A Changing Heart
- Extra Chapter: Verbergen's Monthly Magazine
Bonus Short Stories Edit
- Arifureta Fairy Tales — Snow White
- The Compass That Points to One's Desires
- Forbidden Evolution Magic
- April Fools'
- Arifureta Academy —Entrance Ceremony—
- I Can't Keep Working as an Elder in This Exploitative Nation
- Daughter Deficiency Syndrome
|Light Novel Volumes|
|Arifureta (Main)|| v01 • v02 • v03 • v04 • v05 • v06 • v07 • v08 • v09 • v10 • v11|
Short Story Collection
|Arifureta Zero||v01 • v02 • v03 • v04|