|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
|This article is a stub. Please help "Arifureta" Fandom Wikia by expanding it.|
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Akari has an extremely muscular and overall fierce appearance despite being a teenage girl. This gives others the impression that she is actually a man, rather than a young girl, and makes her seem much older than she really is.
She is noted to have a very attractive voice that greatly contrasts and contradicts her with her physical appearance.
After she was taken away by Crystabel, her appearance was greatly remodelled through some unknown means. Her new appearance is that of a tall, beautiful young woman with long hair in hime-style cut and impressive figure, and an appearance that closely resembles that of a classic yamato nadeshiko.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Akari acts aggressive to hide her insecurity with regards to her physical appearance. Contrary to her appearance, Akari was quite feminine and had the same interests as any typically high school girl, but was often ridiculed for it by other students.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Powers & Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Master Swordswoman - Akari has practiced kendo for much of her life and had participated in many tournaments.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Shizuku Yaegashi - Akari and Shizuku have competed against each other at kendo tournaments for years. Akari has an inferiority complex with Shizuku due to always losing to her. Shizuku does not hold any animosity towards Akari and tries everything to help her overcomer her negative emotions.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- The name Akari means "bright" (明).
- Akari's surname Fudo means "immovable, immobility, firmness" (不動).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Akari's physical appearance and namesake is based on the buddhist god, "Fudou Myo-ou". Also known as "Acala" or "The Immovable".
- Akari has a full-body costume of "Darth Vader", complete with a mask capable of the distinct breathing/rasping that the character is famous for.