|WARNING! This article contains information from the web novel.|
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
She is the Homeroom Teacher who along with her students from Japan got involved in the summoning incident, and ended up in Tortus.
Aiko is a petite woman often described as having a childlike figure by her students. She has dark brown hair and eyes (green eyes in the anime).
Aiko is a very responsible teacher and cares a lot for her students. She often misunderstands the feelings of people who fell in love with her as being friendly. Even as a child, she was always focused on obeying the rules and reprimanded anyone that broke theme. She never compromises on her ideals; even when the contradict with her feelings.
Aiko grew up in a small town to a family of farmers on her mother's side. When she was young, she was framed for stealing a bike by another classmate who was the son of one of the town's wealthy and influential families. The only person who stood by her side, other than her family and friends, was her teacher that all her students despised for his strict attitude. He managed to clear Aiko's name through his efforts, but was forced to retire due to angering the boy's family. His willingness to stick up for her inspired Aiko to become a teacher that would always support her students.
At first she wanted the students to abstain from fighting but gave up because the students want to help to return to their home world. When she saw Hajime and discovered he was alive she was shocked by the sudden changes of his figure and attitude but fell for him when she was saved from being poisoned through being fed with Ambrosia mouth to mouth.
Weapons & Equipment
- Grim Reapers - during an attack by mind-controlled cultists on her family, Aiko utilized several Grim Reapers that were stored in spheres found in Hajime's house.
- Gate Key - a key imbued with spatial magic that opens a portal between Aiko's and Hajime's houses.
- Soil Management
- Soil Restoration
- Automatic Restoration
- Large-scale Cultivation
- Improved Scale
- Contamination Conversion
- Enhanced Fertilization
- Selective Breeding
- Plant Appraisal
- Fertilizer Production
- Mixed Breeding
- Auto Harvesting
- Fermentation Proficiency
- Fermentation Acceleration
- Large-scale Fermentation
- Remote Fermentation
- Wide-area Temperature Control
- Temperature Optimization
- Weather Barrier
- Farming Barrier
- Fertile Rain
- Spirit Magic - one of the "Ancient Magic" originating from the "Age of God", which allows the user to manipulate the soul of a living being directly. It's possible to revive a living being back from the dead (time restriction applicable), or transfer the soul of a living being from one body to another, or even into a non-physical body as well, practically granting any living being immortality. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the negative material possessed by living thing'. To be more specific, this magic could also interfere with things like energy inside the body that was magic power, heat, electricity, then thought, consciousness, memory. Those who have mastery over this magic can even create an artificial consciousness, and allow it to inhabit any body they wish.
- Language Comprehension - a base skill granted to all those who got summoned. It gives the user the ability to understand any language and be proficient in it.
- Pseudo Soul War Tree - a spell that combines Aiko's affinity for plants with spirit magic. It allows her to transform trees and control them as weapons. "Healthily, comfortably, intensely grow, and strike the enemy."
- Sea of Trees Manifestation - Aiko's strongest defensive spell that lets her summon a wall of trees around herself. "Vigorously~, comfortably~, increase a lot, fill with greenery."
|Level||Strength||Vitality||Defense||Agility||Magic||Magic Defense||"as per"|
|1||5||10||10||5||100||10||LN - Volume 01|
|56||190||380||190||310||820||280||LN - Volume 06|
- The base stats given above aren't Aiko's current stats, as the last time the author provided stats for her in the Web Novel was during the 'Demon Invasion' on "Heiligh Kingdom".
- Hajime Nagumo - at first, she thinks of him as one of the student that she cares for. When he apparently dies she feels very responsible for it and does whatever she can to protect her students, even using herself as a bargaining chip. Later, after Hajime had killed Shimizu, knowing that he had done it for her sake, she becomes conscious of him as opposite the sex. She later comes to accept that she loves him, although still troubled with the fact the she is older and his teacher.
- David Zahler - he is a templar knight of the Holy Church and is in charge of Aiko's bodyguards while she roams the kingdom to use her powers to aid it agriculture. At first, he, and the other knights attempt to seduce her in order to make her more loyal to the Church, but they are moved by her kindness and have started being loyal and submissive to her. After learning that Aiko was partially responsible for destroying the Church's Temple and killing the Pope, David and the Aiko's other guards forgive her due to all they had learned from following her. He is now a devoted follower of Aiko and the new religion that based on her new title as the "Fertility Goddess".
- Taichi Furukawa - Aiko's childhood friend. The two had a brother-sister relationship, but Taichi begins to develop feelings for her and finally confesses his love for her after she returns to Earth. Aiko could not respond to his feelings since she has chosen to be with Hajime. That put a strain on their relationship, but Aiko is convinced that they will be friends again someday.
- Other Students - Aiko cares deeply about the safety of her students to the point that she was willing to threaten the King and the Pope after they tried to force her students to continue training after Hajime fell into the Abyss.
- (To Hajime Nagumo): "Nagumo-kun, I understand that you have your own principles, and that you’ve already decided your path for the future. I won’t try to change that, but I also think that no matter which future you choose, it’s... too lonely to only live by ignoring everyone aside from those you care about. If you keep going like this, neither you nor the people you cherish will find happiness. If you want to find happiness... you can’t lose sight of your kindness or empathy. You have to think of other people, even if it’s only a little. Those are valuable qualities you possessed from the start... Please don’t throw them away."
- Aiko managed to obtain spirit magic from the labyrinth at the Divine Mountain despite not having met one of the labyrinths conditions for clearing it in which a person must have already completed two labyrinths.